Top or Bottom  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Which choice best describes you:

• Gay Male; primarily bottom
    • Gay Male; primarily top
    • Bi Male; primarily bottom
    • Bi Male; primarily top
    • Female

I'm with you on that one, and now for the old guy hitting on the youngster...I have a solution to this problem! Okay, I'll behave myself now

Jon

Old guy? 27? Please...

Anyway. As for me, Ive never actually topped before. But Im ok with that. I guess it will happen when it happens. But whatevs.

I was going to agree with Cyn's comment about the need for more choices for females, until I read this:

I am a culturally gay, sexually bisexual individual who expresses himself in a very versatile way which leans slightly top.

So I've decided that plain old 'female' works just fine. Short and to the point.

:lol: Goodness Kevin! I can just picture the glazed look in your possible partner's eyes after all that.

I was going to agree with Cyn's comment about the need for more choices for females, until I read this:

So I've decided that plain old 'female' works just fine. Short and to the point.

:lol: Goodness Kevin! I can just picture the glazed look in your possible partner's eyes after all that.

I'm still scratching my head over it....I'll let you know when I figure it out :blink:

• Site Administrator

At least you had an option on the poll. There's no option for males who are not active homosexuals, like myself :P None of the options provide apply to me. :D

Edited by Graeme
At least you had an option on the poll. There's no option for males who are not active homosexuals, like myself :P None of the options provide apply to me. :D

So you never even think about sex with another man? When you fantasize about it, what do you think about? Are you a top or a bottom? :P

I'm so glad you chimed in on this thread. :devil:

So you never even think about sex with another man? When you fantasize about it, what do you think about? Are you a top or a bottom? :P

LOL, Mark's got a point; both when I think about it and when I do it I'm versatile 0:)

• Site Administrator

While I have my fantasies, I don't know if they equate to real life. After all, I'm not eighteen, any more :P Until I've tried something, I won't know if I'll really like it.

I would like to point out that Eric has made a career out of bottoming, and he has rather cheap ass.

Good day! *runs away*

There's nothing wrong with cheap so long as it doesn't come used or overly abused.

Thank you

~shopping at Wal-mart

I would like to point out that Eric has made a career out of bottoming, and he has rather cheap ass.

Good day! *runs away*

I hate you... and when I see you at pride... watch *YOUR* ass :P

There's nothing wrong with cheap so long as it doesn't come used or overly abused.

Thank you

~shopping at Wal-mart

Matt say's it fine :)

I agree, and imply went with female :P

still I would like to put in my 2 cents.

I'm more versatile (sweet and submissive or sexy and aggressive) around guys then I am around girls. Around girls I tend to be more "butch" ...... no matter how agressive or submissive the girl....

I agree, and imply went with female :P

still I would like to put in my 2 cents.

I'm more versatile (sweet and submissive or sexy and aggressive) around guys then I am around girls. Around girls I tend to be more "butch" ...... no matter how agressive or submissive the girl....

Yeah I went with Female.. :P

But there is a lot to me really.. lol... I tease, tend to be in control, I am rather aggressive when the mood hits, but I'm hardly ever submissive.. haha can't let the guys think they have any level of control in the bedroom or they start stretching the boundaries or get lazy.. :P

Yeah I went with Female.. :P

But there is a lot to me really.. lol... I tease, tend to be in control, I am rather aggressive when the mood hits, but I'm hardly ever submissive.. haha can't let the guys think they have any level of control in the bedroom or they start stretching the boundaries or get lazy.. :P

So you're a female top? Now that's interesting. :P

There's no way I can be part of your harem....we're too much alike! :lol:

lol Dragon yup she does.. you haven't met Frankie yet :) Oh and yeah there should have been an A Sexual option. ;)

Ok no surprise here i chose Female. Even though i'm male. But in my mind i found a loop hole to this pole. Most of the books i read are these 2 strong female main characters, THe Woman on top in the bedroom, Ride em cowboy! or she's underneath missionary or millions of other men in the room with her ha ha. Her and her people know what they like and they go for it no holds barred lol. So communication is key with your partners on what you both like. I like the idea of taking turns if i was in a relationship with someone i wouldn't always want to bottom and i wouldn't always want to top.

Though i noticed this thing that the hotter the guy is the more i'm willing to bottom. Maybe it's the whole on top of me,me looking into their eyes and pretty face type of deal. ?

Then theres the whole if the other guy is bigger then you your on bottom ha ha what if he's massively big OUCH!. I'll stick to blowjobs there. Ha ha!

Wow little prudish me sure can talk dirty when i want to ha ha. Maybe i'm finally starting to embrace my sexual being or something.

I have to agree with some of the replies that had been made,,, in my case there would be choice of answer missing,, the whole versatile top and versatile bottom missing.

I personally find that it's really unfair those that will only be top or even those that will never thing about being on top,,,

also I'll point out that being in a relationship with the 2 of us being versatile-top,, it makes place for compromise from time to time

I have to agree with some of the replies that had been made,,, in my case there would be choice of answer missing,, the whole versatile top and versatile bottom missing.

I personally find that it's really unfair those that will only be top or even those that will never thing about being on top,,,

also I'll point out that being in a relationship with the 2 of us being versatile-top,, it makes place for compromise from time to time

I really wasn't trying to imply that was the ONLY thing a person would want to do, or should do, the question was basically what would you rather do, generally speaking. I did that to avoid namby-pamby answers. If "versatile" had been an option, everyone would have picked it.

But hey, if you're in a relationship where you're both versatile tops, I totally get where you'd have to compromise. But if push came to shove, er, so to speak, as you put it, you'd both rather be tops, right?