104 members have voted

1. 1. Which choice best describes you:

• Gay Male; primarily bottom
    • Gay Male; primarily top
    • Bi Male; primarily bottom
    • Bi Male; primarily top
    • Female

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a top but slowly gradually transitioning to be a bottom (expected it to be happening in 2012! :P), but I don't think it's a issue in relationship because no matter what happens, only important things in relationship is honesty, trust, and endless love.

That's my opinion but I may be wrong cool.gif

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...

I'm the person you wish never discovered this poll! (total lolz) I'm a rather dominant transgender with dreams of topping. And one day my dreams will be realized, hens why I voted for male/top.

And that whole thing on "closet bottoms" is total bs. Of the guys I know, they say it depends on the partner. One I know says point blank that he'll top, but can play either side if he's in the mood and depending on the partner. And I gotta agree with him. It would all depend on how I felt at that moment. It's always good to be flexible ^_^.

There should have been other options for females so I agree with everyone else... hmm maybe a dominant/submissive primarily option :devil:? Oh well, I settled with clicking the female option. I get that women are the extreme minority on this site but still there is something past just being female in terms of sex. :P

There should have been other options for females so I agree with everyone else... hmm maybe a dominant/submissive primarily option :devil:? Oh well, I settled with clicking the female option. I get that women are the extreme minority on this site but still there is something past just being female in terms of sex. :P

You could get a strap on and go to town on someone

I don't know; I find it difficult to relate to the question. I don't think of my sexual identity as sufficiently defined by a specific practice to make a noun out of it and call myself that. I've done both of those things, and I like them both in their own way. And I've done other things too that have nothing to do with topping or bottoming. Those things seem just as significant to me and as definitive of my sexual self as topping or bottoming.

Also, being on top and being on bottom are different experiences and I sure wouldn't want only one of those. It would feel incomplete or something.

Still, I recognize that others' mileage may vary.

Well I identify myself as a bi male, leaning heavily female, which translates into bi/leaning top.

Although I dont think that accurately describes myself lol, as I have no intention of bottoming ever. Topping is more in the realm of possibility, but not really something I'm up for at this point in time.

Yes I know I'm an anomoly :P But no set of data would be complete without them!

Hmm. I was just talking to my friend about preferences earlier today. How one person's preference is diffirent from another.

Some people prefer masculine men, other prefer the pretty or short types etc etc.

This whole discussion on who prefers what roles reminds me of that. We also talked about what roles we would like the characters we are reading about to be xDDD

I have a severe height issue thats related to this.

I'm 5'4-5'5 My bitch is 6'2.

Thus he thinks he's the man, the macho, the top!

Doubted.

I prefer bottom undenyably but damn I will top just to spite him!

I have a severe height issue thats related to this.

I'm 5'4-5'5 My bitch is 6'2.

Thus he thinks he's the man, the macho, the top!

Doubted.

I prefer bottom undenyably but damn I will top just to spite him!

Hey, Si', just remember, the tall ones are worth the climb! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Thats what I used to think.

Everyone tells me this lol.

I cant put it out of the realm of possibility, but quite frankly, the idea of bottoming is so unappealing to me in so many ways, that I dont think I'd ever be willing to try it. Regardless of the whole, "You dont know until you try" ideology. I dont know, and I'm quite happy not knowing :P

It's funny but scary because you sounded like me almost word for word. :P I used to never understand why someone would like bottoming. But if you find someone you have a lot of trust in, its amazing how that changes everything. ;)

It's funny but scary because you sounded like me almost word for word. :P I used to never understand why someone would like bottoming. But if you find someone you have a lot of trust in, its amazing how that changes everything. ;)

I actually convinced myself when I was your age that because I had no interest in bottoming, I couldn't be gay or bi, that little c*@K sucking habit of mine was just a hobby or something I figured and then one day I met someone I fell head over heels in love with and when I first met him the thought, out of no place, popped in my head 'I want him in me'. Whoa! No one was more surprised than me.

Well be that as it may, you must not know me very well :P I have a pretty steel resolve once I've set my mind on something. As I said, I cant put it out of the realm of possibility, but at this point in time, I can fathom no circumstance, which would cause me to change my mind.