Who is playing Sims 3?

Myr

• Site Administrator

Anybody playing Sims 3?

How about you post some screen shots?

• Site Administrator

I will probably get it, but it'll likely be after the first expansion pack.

Unless, you guys rave about it and post some cool boy on boy pictures ;)

Myr

I will probably get it, but it'll likely be after the first expansion pack.

Unless, you guys rave about it and post some cool boy on boy pictures ;)

Myr

I will post some of those when I get my hands on a copy of it ^^

Hmmm.. I know Trebs and DanKirk have it.... but they're so wrapped up in playing it I haven't heard from them how it is ;)

Wonder, what those two are doing to their poor Sims? :P

I hope the reviews are correct, because I want to get it, too. The original Sims and Sims 2 are fun, but a new set of games would be awesome.

Just bought me a copy of it. See everyone in a few when i'm less addicted. :lol:

oh goodness :P well I'll prob get my hands on a copy of my own today too :P (maybe even a legal one for once....)

Edited by Draigen

Just bought me a copy of it. See everyone in a few when i'm less addicted. :lol:

I just don't see the appeal. I mean, where's the nuclear arsenal, photon torpedoes or the semi-automatic pistols? [shakes head] :P

Gonna wait and see.. Sims 2 is fine for me at the moment lol

i been playing sims 2 for awhile now i always end up getting super far then something will happen and i have to reinstall everything ha ha.

I play it and make everyone's lives horrible :) and certian people i'll try and give them nice wonderful lives with a few bumps in the road. I enjoy building homes that are "Garden District" like or New York Townhouseish. Currently i'm playing in the BellaDonna neighbourhood cuz i always played in PleasantView, got tired of Mortimer Goth and his gang. I even play the neighbours lots that way they age and die and that. and then it's not like 7th Generation Sim still knows first gen neighbour and went to school with first gen neighbour. I'm really big in playing Legacies and see how far i can make it. and who will marry who.

I'm harsh in that if i have a ugly sim i make them gay or lesbian or i kill them by fire or drowning that way they don't carry on the ugly gene pool. Unless some how i get attached to them then if they are lucky i'll adopt. Or give them puppies or kitties lol as there kids lol.

I'm a loser too in that i name my family's after family last names i read in books. I got my "Mayfairs" (anne Rice) The Cullens(With Actual Cullen Sims that i went and downloaded lol) once i had like 10 gigs of custom content i could go downtown for an hour or 2 and my game still wouldn't be loaded.

I'm playing and I love it ^^

girls have a sort of mohawk and guys can have long hair ^^ YAY !

oh my sim just burned her pancakes.... LOL

okay, be back later, need to safe a house :P

CRAP.... just had a crash to desktop after 3 hours of playing :( damn :(

Edited by Draigen

I just don't see the appeal. I mean, where's the nuclear arsenal, photon torpedoes or the semi-automatic pistols? [shakes head] :P

One word for you: Woohoo.

That's woohoo in bed, woohoo in the hot tub, and woohoo in city hall (so far). Getting sims to woohoo is fun.

That's woohoo in bed, woohoo in the hot tub, and woohoo in city hall (so far). Getting sims to woohoo is fun.

See? Told you they're to busy :P

City hall? OMG!!!!

My sim is too busy becoming a pop star to even date..... :(

but well... dating will come after she's famous!

Maybe it's just because I am overwhelmed at all the new controls and etc, but I almost feel disappointed.

if you get past the stage of fighting with the new controls and stuff it's more fun than before, though I haven't tried multiple character houses yet....

Wohoo! :P

I knew you and Trebs were busy. Make sure your Sims don't turn into sex addicts.

As for me, I enjoy giving my Sims fun little obstacles in life and keep them guessing, when it becomes too boring around the house, I will do something to my characters like creating love triangles, giving the sims cosmetic surgery, and fun cheats options like I am god or something.