Rubber Boy?

Myr

• Site Administrator

Yeah, the shoulder blade thing was creepy.

But one thing that had my eyeballs popping was when he bent over so that he had his own head buried... well, let's just say I'd love to bury my head there! Ooooh yea!

Okay, except for the can crushing thing (which I never thought to try) I could do any of those things...and more...when I was 18. So, likely, could most of you have had you wanted to. It's no big deal...all it requires is practice. If you really want to see something, watch the Marriott Suites commercials...the one where the woman plays with the apple.

David, not all of us are naturally... flexible... to that degree. Trust me, if we were there'd be a lot less pressure to find someone else to... well, entertain ourselves with.

Okay, except for the can crushing thing (which I never thought to try) I could do any of those things...and more...when I was 18. So, likely, could most of you have had you wanted to. It's no big deal...all it requires is practice. If you really want to see something, watch the Marriott Suites commercials...the one where the woman plays with the apple.

Did you ever leave the house ?

sorry

David, not all of us are naturally... flexible... to that degree. Trust me, if we were there'd be a lot less pressure to find someone else to... well, entertain ourselves with.

Did you ever leave the house ?

sorry

I see that what I had meant as a "plug" for yoga has been converted...nay, reduced...to a topic for puerile humor. Yeah!

I was wondering if he ever, well, game himself a certain kind of pleasure. Was I the only one thinking that? Also, I was thinking of some interesting positions. However, that whole can crushing thing was... disturbing.

Edited by Tiger

I see that what I had meant as a "plug" for yoga has been converted...nay, reduced...to a topic for puerile humor. Yeah!

Is there any kind of humor better than 'puerile'? :D

I finally saw this and all I can say is WOW.

I remember being somewhat flexible when I was more in shape (I can still do various yoga poses... just takes some streching and such beforehand) but he takes the cake. And David is right, you can do those poses, it just takes practice and being in shape.

Eric

I was wondering if he ever, well, game himself a certain kind of pleasure. Was I the only one thinking that? Also, I was thinking of some interesting positions. However, that whole can crushing thing was... disturbing.

B) ...........I'm sure 99% of us thought the same thing when he folded himself in half, haha!! I thought his dad thought the same thing too!!