Sex WIth you best friend....:/

Ok so one of my Best friend, she's a lesbian... and lately we have ben talking about how she wants to lose her virginity to me. because I''m the only guy she trusts but like imagining me having sex with her is SO SCERY! i would be fine screwing another girl but knowing its someone that i care about is just a really scary felling and i don't want to do it, she told me that when ever I'm ready she's going to wait for it. but still...i don't think i can do it. there are times when I'm like sure but then no way....i don't know man... just thinking about it makes me feel like I'm defiling her or something, I'm gonna probably get really shaken up by this, what if i hurt her? i don't want to do that...I just wish it wasn't me she's asking this for. and at time i also find it grows as well, i don't know I'm just really confused about this and scared...

• Like 2

My advice... don't do it. She likes the ladies. You prefer guys. There's the risk of another complication. What if she gets pregnant? That would be a disaster for you. Thus, you shouldn't go there. There's also the risk of someone invoking some emotion. That would be bad as well. It could seriously jeopardize your friendship.

My advice... don't do it. She likes the ladies. You prefer guys. There's the risk of another complication. What if she gets pregnant? That would be a disaster for you. Thus, you shouldn't go there. There's also the risk of someone invoking some emotion. That would be bad as well. It could seriously jeopardize your friendship.

Completely agree. You should steer well clear, sleeping with your best friend is just asking for trouble if there aren't any real emotions involved. The whole thing just has 'disaster' written all over it for someone.

B)..........Agreed, tell her you value the friendship too much, hooking up with her would damage that beyond repair!

I did something similar to this. Turned out later that the girl was pregnant. She made me think it was mine for a long time, then when we did a paternity test, it wasn't my kid.

Guess she wasn't a virgin....

My advice, don't do it.

I did something similar to this. Turned out later that the girl was pregnant. She made me think it was mine for a long time, then when we did a paternity test, it wasn't my kid.

Guess she wasn't a virgin....

My advice, don't do it.

That's terrible, Lacey. It's exactly why he shouldn't. Still, I'm shocked that you had sex with a girl. :blink:

Um, a little off topic, but I've had sex with a lot of girls :P

Anyways, another reason, mostly my opinion, she should be willing to have sex with someone she likes, Likes. It's too much for you, and it will make your friendship a little awkward. :wacko:

Edited by ArpeGGio

Ok so one of my Best friend, she's a lesbian... and lately we have ben talking about how she wants to lose her virginity to me. because I''m the only guy she trusts but like imagining me having sex with her is SO SCERY! i would be fine screwing another girl but knowing its someone that i care about is just a really scary felling and i don't want to do it, she told me that when ever I'm ready she's going to wait for it. but still...i don't think i can do it. there are times when I'm like sure but then no way....i don't know man... just thinking about it makes me feel like I'm defiling her or something, I'm gonna probably get really shaken up by this, what if i hurt her? i don't want to do that...I just wish it wasn't me she's asking this for. and at time i also find it grows as well, i don't know I'm just really confused about this and scared...

Classic advice to ANYONE who is contemplating ANYTHING to do with sex... if it doesnt feel right DON'T DO IT. If you have to ask the question DON'T DO IT. If you feel bad about it DON'T DO IT. If it doesn't excite you and inflame you and make you feel like king/queen of the world DON'T DO IT.

Guest JohnnyPoo

This is a toughie, but I understand where both of you come from.

When I do the do, it's usually with someone I don't care about. It scares me too to imagine what will happen if it's with a friend. I don't want to hurt anyone and don't want friendships to drift. Ultimately, only you have the feel of dynamic between you and her. If she really trusts you and wanna do this with you, then trust her back. But if you're uncomfortable with this, then let her know in a straight forward manner. This way she won't mistake it for you feeling repulsed or anything.

Classic advice to ANYONE who is contemplating ANYTHING to do with sex... if it doesnt feel right DON'T DO IT. If you have to ask the question DON'T DO IT. If you feel bad about it DON'T DO IT. If it doesn't excite you and inflame you and make you feel like king/queen of the world DON'T DO IT.

You have a way with words. Can we call you Mother Sage? :worship:

Um, a little off topic, but I've had sex with a lot of girls :P

Anyways, another reason, mostly my opinion, she should be willing to have sex with someone she likes, Likes. It's too much for you, and it will make your friendship a little awkward. :wacko:

Girls? You've just ruined my image of you, Lace. :P

Sex with girls is great.

I shouldn't laugh, but I did.

It's off topic, but he's right! Sex with girls is awesome! :D

In short...DON'T DO IT!

thanx guys, I'm probably not going to do it...i guess... but i feel that when i tell her no she's getting hurt by it... :blink:

She may be hurt, but in the long run your saving both of you a lot of hurt down the line.

Sex with anyone who does it well is always great!

Quoting an unnamed friend, "The worst sex I ever had was excellent." It's a cute aphorism (if it's common enough to have the distinction of being called an aphorism), but it's a very poor way to make an incredibly important decision. Friendship and sex are much too important to enter into either casually, IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you're scared about doing it, then DON'T DO IT!!! And make sure you tell her, too. It may be a temporary thing for the both of you. If if you have sex with your friend at a moment to both of you feel like it, you may regret it afterward.

You're an author. You should be able to come up with a rational, friend-to-friend reason why you don't want to do it that makes her feel good about you.

Colin B)

thanx guys, I'm probably not going to do it...i guess... but i feel that when i tell her no she's getting hurt by it... :blink: