Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Guess who I found?!

As we all know, CJ hasen't been his usual postwhorey self lately, what with being busy with life stuff, writing and etc.... So this had me wondering what ever happened to our beloved goat.

Well, I did some cleaning the other day and this is what I found! I'm glad I had a camera with me cus I might have missed him cus he just disapered afterwards!

funny-pictures-kid-reaches-alcohol.jpg

I was out of Tequila, so that might be why he ran away so fast. Don't worry CJ! I bought some more ;)

As we all know, CJ hasen't been his usual postwhorey self lately, what with being busy with life stuff, writing and etc.... So this had me wondering what ever happened to our beloved goat.

Well, I did some cleaning the other day and this is what I found! I'm glad I had a camera with me cus I might have missed him cus he just disapered afterwards!

funny-pictures-kid-reaches-alcohol.jpg

I was out of Tequila, so that might be why he ran away so fast. Don't worry CJ! I bought some more ;)

Eric, Shhhh! I get a great deal of free booze this way!

I have indeed been busy (including things other than drinking) but... Things are getting better. In fact, I have a couple of announcements to make in another thread (I'll call it "News". How original!)

:sheep:

Ock! I remember tequila.

Actually I don't remember tequila.

There still a 100 foot stain on the side of the tallest building in Hattiesburg that I caused the very last time I will drink tequila.

Don't ask. I have no idea.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..