Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

What about Brian?

Brian (from CAP Series)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What should happen to Brian considering his douche baggery?

• He should be knocked off.
    • He should redeem himself.
    • Nothing

Don't threaten Oklahoma like that! :o

I concur, send him to Utah or better yet have his plane crash on a desert island in the South Pacific where the only inhabitants are wild animals. I don't trust Brian around any other humans.

I concur, send him to Utah or better yet have his plane crash on a desert island in the South Pacific where the only inhabitants are wild animals. I don't trust Brian around any other humans.

That's why I was thinking of Oklahoma. Maybe he could become the closeted pastor of a Southern Baptist Church.biggrin.gif

They'd kill him. Okay, that sounds good to me. :D

Ah, but you ignore that magnanimous Christian willingness to forgive...as long as you repent and agree to see things from their point of view.blink.gif

So visualize a Brian that goes to "Jesus School" where they teach him how to not be gay, and who than goes on to a theological seminary to become a minister. Scary. You end up with Fred Phelps.

I say we shoot Fred Phelps as well.

Brian needs to be severely dealt with...the sooner, the better. LOL

I agree. I had hoped that he would redeem himself, but he has proven himself beyond redemption. I can't understand why he is so full of venom that he let his differences with Matt destroy his relations with his family. He must not care about any of them at all. That's just sad. He's pure evil. He might as well be dead. He's already dead to his own family, and it's his own doing.

Sorry if anyone is from West Virginia but I have been there one summer some years ago and it was the worst trip I have ever had. Hot really hilly and a placw I would never return to. Sometime there or places and things worse than death.

Well...he's already been excommunicated from the family, fired without references, told to leave, and is living alone--without Cody visiting him--much to his own disappointment. And all of this just from outing Matt to his parents.

My guess is he'll go back home to his adopted parents, and hook up with Cam Heely...who will find out what Brian did to Matt, and beat him nearly to death and without any evidence to tie him to the crime.

After the beating because of things said (with disguised voices) while he was being beaten, he will apologize--sincerely this time--and attempt to redeem himself to Matt and the family, after which his behavior will remain consistent in that track and he will become happy with Cam back east, never knowing it was Cam that beat the crap out of him--although Matt and either Brad or Robbie (my vote would be Robbie because of what he did to Neil) would find out through a letter from Cam, which they would decide between themselves to keep secret and burn the letter in their fireplace.

Eventually, after seeing Cam and Brian together, and experiencing a verbal apology (since he had already written) from Brian who breaks down during a hug (because of his beating and subsequent issues concerning his own mortality) and discloses to them that he was severely beaten--not knowing Matt, Robbie and Cam already know--Matt and the family accepts his apology without actually warming up to him as a family member again, at least not right away. While Brian will be depressed because of this begrudging acceptance, it will strengthen his personal relationship with (addiciton to?) Cam, and his behavior will settle down, he'll keep working on his relationship with the family, which will eventually warm, although not to 'intimate' levels but cozy social levels (being able to get together, socialize and have fun without trouble).

Eventually he'll end up working with Crampton Construction, the Cramptons won't ever know of this illegitimate son of the patriarch although they'll notice the physical resmblance in looks and think of it as just a coincidence, hired into a branch office in Western Pennsylvania and living with Cam, a successful, 'Out' public official. We then won't hear from them except during holidays. Eventually the two of them will adopt several gay children and live, happily, if not a bit hectically, ever after.

Edited by kjames

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..