Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

What about Brian?

Brian (from CAP Series)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What should happen to Brian considering his douche baggery?

• He should be knocked off.
    • He should redeem himself.
    • Nothing

Brian from the CAP series has become a real douche bag. He seemed nice before as Rad mentioned before, so what should be done with him? Should he realize what an ass he's been or should he die? Should he redeem himself somehow? Or should he just remain as the resident douche bag?

I was half-tempted to vote for death as well. Ultimately, I voted for redemption.

How about death THEN redemption. There are no angels in the story yet. He could appear to Matt during the kidney transplant and tell him to give his heart to Cody :)

How about death THEN redemption. There are no angels in the story yet. He could appear to Matt during the kidney transplant and tell him to give his heart to Cody :)

That would be an interesting turn of events, but I don't think it fits Mark's style.

well I don't know :-/ Why should he live?

Pros: He's JP's brother, he works for Stefan (still?)

Cons: I like Cody-Matt more than Cody-Brian, so far he's more like a fill-up character (Mark wanted to end Fits nice :-) ), he looks unimportant - never showed anything -> damage wouldn't be high (if Mark's hungry for blood, the collateral damage wouldn't be so devastating... well thinking of that maybe this is a "pro" because it could safe his life... :D )

Can't we get rid of him to some country far far away? Is Brian competent in anything? Could he be sent to China to prospect for Stefan's business for example? For example the construction boom in Shanghai?

Or what about the Emirates?! There's plenty of sand to construct things on!

Edited by paya

Am I the only one who's never cared for Dallas?

Dynasty was where it was at. I see Brian as becoming like Fallon. The real one, not the Emma Samms one.

I'm fully awaiting a scene where Brian and Matt have a cat fight in the water fountain at Escorial...

'You miserable bitch!'

Edited by methodwriter85

Am I the only one who's never cared for Dallas?

Dynasty was where it was at. I see Brian as becoming like Fallon. The real one, not the Emma Samms one.

I'm fully awaiting a scene where Brian and Matt have a cat fight in the water fountain at Escorial...

'You miserable bitch!'

1. Dallas was the big star of the night-time soaps because it was first and was the father of that genre of 80s shows. Dynasty was a poser. I could never get into John Forsythe's character. My favorite was Falcon Crest. Mrs. Ronald Reagan, er, I mean Jane Wyman in her black Mercedes limo and her Chinese driver. And Lorenzo Llamas. I probably spelled that wrong.

2. Fountain fights were between Krystal and Alexis. Joan Collins was the number one bitch in that show, and damn, was she good at it. The house that was used in the Dynasty opening is Filoli, and it's in Woodside, California, not too far from where Escorial would be.

How ironic. I keep trying to pretend I haven't heard of Texas. :P Even though there are a few people there I'm particularly fond of.

Meh, it's better than Misery... erm I mean Missouri. :P

Well... you know me... given the choice I ALWAYS vote for Death... he's a close personal friend after all ;)

I, on the other hand, much prefer redemption. 0:) There's usually a lot more drama!

Of course, we could combine the two outcomes...Brian becomes terminally ill and makes amends before he croaks. :P

I, on the other hand, much prefer redemption. innocent.gif There's usually a lot more drama!

Of course, we could combine the two outcomes...Brian becomes terminally ill and makes amends before he croaks. tongue.gif

Sounds good to me.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..