Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

What about Brian?

Brian (from CAP Series)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What should happen to Brian considering his douche baggery?

• He should be knocked off.
    • He should redeem himself.
    • Nothing

A time for some honesty perhaps?

I haven't decided what I'm going to do with Brian yet. I've written the drafts on the story through chapter 26 and he's not dead. Yet. Then again, this story isn't moving as fast as, say, "If It Fits" or "A Summer Love". I'm finding it to be more like CAP, in that time goes slower.

Well Mark, so far redemption seems to have a slight lead over his death, and I liked Conner's idea. Right now, he's just intolerable. In the short-term, how about an angry f**k session between him and Matt? That's kinda hot. :2thumbs:

I knocked him off! i think he's a... (Fill in word of horribleness here)

i wouldn't mind some major trama happen....like some guy he was f**king Directly gave him aids(rape?) while he is part of it!! Then slowly...or quick maybe this time.... He dies! Exept instead of AIds taking him Brad pitt shoots him! :o.....Brad pitt is totaly on the SCENE now....why is he not in any stories yet! i wana see him f**k someone!! :o

Methinks I smell a rat. The common thread between Mark's stories is the rat. In both they are eaten and one way or another f**ked. Eventually, this rat will turn on us.

Considering that Mark is saying that he thinks Brian is evil, I would not be surprised. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Yet he's not the MOST evil person in this story.

Well, if you are referring to those who murdered Matthew Shepard, I agree. Of course, it could also mean that there's danger in the future for the family from an unseen antagonist. There could be someone evil in their midst.

you know i think a poll on the biggest dick would be cool. Oviously mark would pick who is it since there all very closely related...in size...as far as i know...i don't follow the SPECIFICS.

Anyway i think brian is OK but i think he should still be gone, and i think cody should to for that fact.....live happly ever after in the gutter you two devilsmiley.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..