[Rilbur] Congratulations Rilbur

Thanks all! Hopefully the continued quality of my writing will be acceptable to all...

And I am (very busily) working on new material, the only question is how long it's 'stuck' in the pipeline before reaching you.

Congratulations! A well-deserved title. specool.gif Now, get back to work! tongue.gif We want more!

./ducks under the whip

Hey, be careful with that thing, you could put out an eye!

Thanks all! Hopefully the continued quality of my writing will be acceptable to all...

And I am (very busily) working on new material, the only question is how long it's 'stuck' in the pipeline before reaching you.

./ducks under the whip

Hey, be careful with that thing, you could put out an eye!

Not bad for a dorky looking wizard.tongue.gifwub.gif

Not bad for a dorky looking wizard.tongue.gifwub.gif

Dorky looking wizard, hrrrm? Well, I guess 'nameless stooge who faces a really unpleasant fate' may just have a name now... :P The only question is which of several dozen currently nameless 'secondary' characters gets it... :P

Dorky looking wizard... /grumble grumble...

:D

Dorky looking wizard, hrrrm? Well, I guess 'nameless stooge who faces a really unpleasant fate' may just have a name now... :P The only question is which of several dozen currently nameless 'secondary' characters gets it... :P

Dorky looking wizard... /grumble grumble...

:D

Now don't go getting your little wizard panties in a wad. biggrin.gif

Especially on such a freakin' cool occasion as your promotion.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif