How did you find Gay Authors?

How did you find Gay Authors?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find Gay Authors?

• Followed an author.
    • Web search.
    • Somebody told you about Gay Authors.

Please tell us how you found our beloved GayAuthors.org. I found this website when a member told me that he had posted some thing about me here and I became a member when Domluka became a hosted author.

Green

Well. I had been watching Queer as Folk, and totally loving it and I was interested in reading some stories about relationships that worked as opposed to just in it for the sex, so I looked up on yahoo 'Gay Stories' and foung GA... yay, love it here.

Viv

I got here through Underthehoodster, from mentions that he put into the Perry & Jesse chapters posted on Nifty.

(So, the real answer is: combination of following an author + advertisement, but I only marked "following an author".)

Guest KCStorm01

I read a story by DomLuka on nifty.org. That led me to his website and I started checking out the message boards :D

Originally I discovered GA because of Comicality, but never stopped to read anything else. Eventually, in my quest to find everything that dkstories wrote I found myself here again, once Dom and Ghost Ryder arrived, I was stuck.

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

I found this place through a search engine. I wanted to read good fiction written by people who are actually gay. I read Comicality's Gone From Daylight :worship: and branched out to others.

Edited by RTJ

Seems like most of you followed an Author. It truly shows that the authors are the most important part of this site. If some of you have anythibng to share I encourage you guys to post in the library or shre with us links to your stories. We would like to read them.

Green...

• Site Administrator

The site followed an author too. When I started GA, Comicality was the only thing here for about a year.

I was linked to gaystoryman from an ebooks site. Enjoying those stories, I googled and found this site. I joined after writing an email to underthehoodster who had just been hosted ( I think that is what he wrote) and he encouraged it. I was pretty uncertain anybody would read a straight middle aged female's point of view. Although still unsure, I figure I can write anyways....

Fran

...I was pretty uncertain anybody would read a straight middle aged female's point of view. Although still unsure, I figure I can write anyways....

Fran

Hey Fran

We have a real diverse community here at GA and everyone opinion is valued :unsure: , and yeah that includes your's also. :P

Glad to have you aboard. :2thumbs:

Rob :boy:

Hey Fran Darling,

Just to echo what Rob said, take out the 'middle aged' and 'straight female' represents about 50% of the opinions here! One day when I was in live chat there were about 9 people in there and 5 were female :blink: .

So don't be shy you are more than welcome here!

Take Care,

Vic