Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Question 13

Well, that question 13 has nothing to do with me; that's a mountain goat, and we all know that I don't go anywhere near heights of any sort!

2_55_seconds.jpg

Of course, I'm also of the opinion that kicking a bear in the balls is a very bad idea. :lmao:

Well, that question 13 has nothing to do with me; that's a mountain goat, and we all know that I don't go anywhere near heights of any sort!

No, but your characters tend to be left on the edge of precipices more often than not. :P

Of course, I'm also of the opinion that kicking a bear in the balls is a very bad idea. :lmao:

I do believe you're right about that. Wow! We agree on something. That is a rarity indeed. :P

• Site Administrator

Damn, I guess I'm just a giant walking p***sy. I'd only last 31 seconds with a bear (wait, just what kind of bear are we talking about hear blink.gif . Certain bears I'm good for at least a night tongue.gif ).

I wonder if since I chose the scariest animal as being the mountain goat with the boner, if that makes me less of a man sad.gif

Thanks for the quiz #1 specool.gif

• Site Administrator

Okay...so all I have to do is outrun Talon and Wildone....and maybe use a stick to knock Linxe and Tiger down

... bearattack.jpg

I don't have to outrun the bear, just a couple of you guys for him to knock down and drag into his lair...to do what with? Hmm.. devilsmiley.gif

Edited by Cia

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..