don't be mad...

Guest cia husband

Guest cia husband

thought it would be funny to join. might not ever come back, we'll see though good day.

Edited by cia husband

Well after cia kept telling me a bunch of you people want me on here so I finally joined. Probably won't do much on here but so many people wanted me to join. So I did. If its too wierd then I'll leave it alone.

Don't worry,

The name might be gay authors, but we don't discriminate.

Welcome aboard!

Guest cia husband

here is the frist post then I edited

Well after cia kept telling me a bunch of you people want me on here so I finally joined. Probably won't do much on here but so many people wanted me to join. So I did. If its too wierd then I'll leave it alone it.

Guest cia husband

I knew you were a little bit bi-curious. innocent.gif

Kidding... lol

Not so much. Just thought that everyone wanted me one here so I'd join. I'll respect her wishes and leave the site.

if she wishes

yeah, like I'm gonna say that...I just wish you had been sober when you did...silly man

I'm glad I'm not the only one here who joined on a drunken whim!

• Site Administrator

Welcome To GA specool.gif

Does this mean we cannot talk about you in chat anymore laugh.gif . Just kidding.

Don't be a stranger as you may have some insight on some dirt on Cia which we may or may not need in the future innocent.gif .

Hope to see you around

Steve

This ribbing you guys, and gals, are giving him is too funny!!! laugh.gif

cia's husband: Welcome to GA...and take all the banter for what it is--a lot of good natured ribbing now and then--and, more often than not, one great big BS session. Just be careful if you go into the Political|Soapbox forum, it's not for the faint of heart...and be extremely careful in the choice of words in replies there, too. People, for some reason, seem to get really bent out of shape on some issues... Other than that, have fun and enjoy yourself!

Yay!!! Hi honey... heard so much about you... all good... well goodish :) Very nice to meet you. We're (mainly) a friendly bunch and we (mostly) don't bite although don't read the Last post beats all thread unless you are prepared to be shocked by your beautiful wife :P

Guest cia's husband

well thanks for the warm welcome here on GA. As far as my wife and stuff. all is fun and games i guess for the most part....

Ha, you should be less worried about people flirting with Cia and more worried about people flirting with you! There's a small sub-culture of homosexual men who have a "straight married guy" fetish. Just a warning! (Oh, and ignore that PM I sent you, I was just joking...) :sheep:

Welcome, Cia's husband :2thumbs:

Now I just need to convince my wife to join....

Hm, being new here I don't know your situation, (what with your status being "gay" and you saying you have a wife), so I'm not sure if this was a tongue-in-cheek reference to the fact that you haven't told your wife you're gay or not, but I felt compelled to say the following:

After the way everyone's treating Cia's husband, are you SURE you'd want to expose your wife to this community?

Hm, being new here I don't know your situation, (what with your status being "gay" and you saying you have a wife), so I'm not sure if this was a tongue-in-cheek reference to the fact that you haven't told your wife you're gay or not....

Hey Kayden,

Go to "AwesomeDude Home" and check the details about Graeme's story. He is what we call in French "un grand seigneur" and an example for all of us.

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO CIA's husband is finally among us mwhahahahahahahahaha lol.

But seriously, Welcome to GA my good Man, I don't think you'll find a funnier, friendler group of people on the online community, very few people here bite...without permission, so hop on it and enjoy yourself.

Best Wishes,

NightOwl

P.S I'm curious as to why you called the thread *don't get mad*