Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

A full days work for CJames and his herd.

• Site Administrator

And in addition to that....

My two and half year old nephew points at every picture of Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and says "Goat".

I figure CJ moonlights by drinking some tequila (hence the red nose) and confuses childern around the world. tongue.gif

Well, yay. My 500th post, and ive decided to write it here. Anyone else have more goats at work stories to share???

Buahahah

500? You're such a virgin.biggrin.gif

I'm seeing a future anthology entry where this pack of innocent, grass-eating, unsuspecting goats gets rented out to a bunch of large, well-endowed men into bestiality.tongue.gif

That was hilarious. I have a question thought... It may well be very stupid or answered fully somewhere else but... where did all this goat thing come from?

My avatar is a self-pic. I'm just a goat flailing away at a keyboard high in the mountains of northern Arizona. :sheep:

And... if you like coffee, thank a goat!

:ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Not all mountains! Some have nice, gentle slopes. :)

The goat speaks the truth. This is Clingman's Dome. At 6,643 feet it is the highest point in Tennessee. No cliffs here. There is a paved walkway from the parking lot to the top.

Abies_fraseri0.jpg

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..