Reveal your crush on G.A=]

I'll admit it. My GA crush is Pai Kun. He is hot. I would lick him from head to toe and... I'll leave the rest to the imagination. 0:)

Lacey, I know yours, but I'll be nice and not reveal them. :P

Edited by Tiger
  • Like 1

Boston - Jan 17. 2010

I woke up around 6 am in the morning, despite staying up all night............ talking . I sat up, looked around and everything seemed still as if too was awakening from sleep. I turned towards my side and saw a sleeping Matt, cuddled within blankets. There is something about slumber that makes his expression blissful and content. His eye lids are not shut together; rather, the upper lid lies as gently as a feather on the bottom lid. His lips slightly parted, curling upwards to make a slight smile. I can't help but give him a small kiss and he purrs without waking.

That's my crush.

• Like 3

Boston - Jan 17. 2010

I woke up around 6 am in the morning, despite staying up all night............ talking . I sat up, looked around and everything seemed still as if too was awakening from sleep. I turned towards my side and saw a sleeping Matt, cuddled within blankets. There is something about slumber that makes his expression blissful and content. His eye lids are not shut together; rather, the upper lid lies as gently as a feather on the bottom lid. His lips slightly parted, curling upwards to make a slight smile. I can't help but give him a small kiss and he purrs without waking.

That's my crush.

That was creepily romantic and sappy. You'd scare me. Matt can keep you.

paul, rob, and neph.

duhhhhhhhhhhh that's a dream team.

:wub:

mine's...ummm, i don't know. it's this one kid, and he's really cool but his name escapes me. is it jimmy? timmy? tony? alfredo? cool whip?

OH i remember. It's BILLY(or is it fred...) :P

there are others but i plead the 5th, i've already found the perfect one. =)

paul, rob, and neph.

duhhhhhhhhhhh that's a dream team.

Are you insane? Not that I'd say no of course but still... Phew :)

I have so many crushes it's untrue... but there's only one I'm half in love with... apart from Rush of course who I am totally in love with and engaged to :P

the elder council for sure, jamessavik, Mark Arbour~.o

Chase-

You're sweet but you're just too young for me.

Besides... as much fun as it would be, it would probably put me in the hospital. :wacko: