Reveal your crush on G.A=]

my crush knows who he is, though he doesnt believe me ._. and i cant say im mad or suprised that im no ones GA crush, it doesnt bother me like I thought it would

The young...just because nobody names you specifically doesn't mean they don't crush on you, dude...with lips like those, you must have a great booty! Posted Image

I am willing to surrender immediately to you Patrick but JamieD would probably be a better match for you. The two of you would be an impressive couple.

Cam and Meeko are tough competition too.

• Like 1

I'll admit it. My GA crush is Pai Kun. He is hot. I would lick him from head to toe and... I'll leave the rest to the imagination. 0:)

Lacey, I know yours, but I'll be nice and not reveal them. :P

Skyline

Pai-Kun

PlugInMatty

And one I won't tell till I know more about 'im, and him of me hopefully. Posted Image

I'm kinda shocked but mostly happy. Thanks guys! :2thumbs:

On the Male Crush I'd like to be on the top of Markus list (but he's got to send me a pic so I can fantasize!!!!(sorry Mark's wife)) SO BACK OFF YA'LL PERVS!!!!! I do consider the mind, (intelligence wise) to be a great stimulus so I'll have to also add Savik there even if he hates the idea of a fem drooling over him!! :P I do have very good thoughts for you James.

On the female Crush, Nephy will be my wife soon enough. For a straight gal, I'd be with her in a heart beat. (VEGAS!!)

Then there are the motherly feelings... I am called Momma by quite a few of you and I'll like you to know that the feelings are truly returned. I Love You All Dearly!!!

But still, if we're all gonna be honest here, Markus, you're my BoiToy, even if I've no idea what you look like, but at least I know what's inside your heart. And damn it! We're so much alike, you have no idea!!! (thinking, heart & ideal wise) (Ask me again when I'm sober and I'll deny every single word! LMAO!!!!)

On the Male Crush I'd like to be on the top of Markus list (but he's got to send me a pic so I can fantasize!!!!(sorry Mark's wife)) SO BACK OFF YA'LL PERVS!!!!! I do consider the mind, (intelligence wise) to be a great stimulus so I'll have to also add Savik there even if he hates the idea of a fem drooling over him!! Posted Image I do have very good thoughts for you James.

On the female Crush, Nephy will be my wife soon enough. For a straight gal, I'd be with her in a heart beat. (VEGAS!!)

Then there are the motherly feelings... I am called Momma by quite a few of you and I'll like you to know that the feelings are truly returned. I Love You All Dearly!!!

But still, if we're all gonna be honest here, Markus, you're my BoiToy, even if I've no idea what you look like, but at least I know what's inside your heart. And damn it! We're so much alike, you have no idea!!! (thinking, heart & ideal wise) (Ask me again when I'm sober and I'll deny every single word! LMAO!!!!)

wow... I'm crushed :)

Okay then... seeing as you've been so honest so will I.

Female Crush

Obviously you are top of the list Rush... seeing as we're engaged and I don't want to make you jealous.

If I were 10 years younger I would be after Cia so fast she wouln't know what hit her and I'd even fight Josh for her ;)

If I were 20 years younger I would be on a plane to Amsterdam to woo Kia

Male Crushes

Just about everyone else.

See... told you I was a slut :)

(*whisper* of course you are my favourite crush Sam ... and does fantasising what I might get up to with Tiger and Lugh count? Oh and of course then there's Riley and his machine... and... Ok STOP. :) )

I'm flattered Kjames, but not quite the one I'm waiting to hear a confession from.

-waits-

Nephy, let's run away together. Posted Image

You bring the whips I'll bring the chains.

Erm... *cough* Whipped cream and daisy chains of course :)