Reveal your crush on G.A=]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't have a crush on anyone here yet :( But i do have a crush on the characters in the stories i read o_O

Ditto. And Justin Beiber. I'm convince he's on here somewhere. Beibs I LOVE YOU!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I have a massive crush on Nephylim's Silver!

There now it is out. Now I can breath again.

So do I :)

When I first read it I thought you said you had a crush on me. :wub:

Now I'm broken hearted :,(

Ok, I have a crush as I stated earlier in the thread. I've known this guy for 10 years and he's the one that introduced me to GA.

You ever had anyone push every button in bed? Someone who you can talk to for hours on end and not get tired of their conversation. Yeah, that's where I'm at! :P

However it's now more than a crush, he's my other half! One drunken night we thought it would be a good idea to sleep together and it's gone from there. My man.. Sir Galahad :wub:

• Like 3

I don't have a crush on anyone here yet :( But i do have a crush on the characters in the stories i read o_O

Oh yeah, I am in the same boat. I have this mad crush on Peter Gregory from Second Shot. Even though he doesn't have blond hair, it doesn't matter. To me, he's a total hottie. Posted Image

• Like 1

Ok, I have a crush as I stated earlier in the thread. I've known this guy for 10 years and he's the one that introduced me to GA.

You ever had anyone push every button in bed? Someone who you can talk to for hours on end and not get tired of their conversation. Yeah, that's where I'm at! :P

However it's now more than a crush, he's my other half! One drunken night we thought it would be a good idea to sleep together and it's gone from there. My man.. Sir Galahad :wub:

HAH! I knew it! Y'all always had something between you I could feel it!

I love this thread! Lol

What can I say, I'm a lucky man. :)