Reveal your crush on G.A=]

I'm confused by this post, are you saying you're crushing on them but not me?!? Posted ImagePosted Image

=[

well if i see your real picture i'll say your hot if i think you are but i have to see there picture or i can't say=]

crushes= hot.Posted Image

I'd be crushing on most of the guy friends in my friends list... Posted Image

God, I'm such a slut about that... Posted Image ...oh, wait, this is GAY AUTHORS--lots of Gays here--that should be: Posted Image

Yes, Mark Arbour, you're included, ya' big baby!

• Like 2

=[

well if i see your real picture i'll say your hot if i think you are but i have to see there picture or i can't say=]

crushes= hot.Posted Image

Oh but that would be too easy! plus i think there's a certain someone who would kill me if i did :P

Oh gee, that's not me then :P

lies.

OH!!! Someone else is crushing on my crush. If I had any intention of telling you who it was I'd have to kill you Posted Image

as long as it's not Billy, but if it is, i'm willing to fight for him :2hands: or we could do roshambo but i think you'd win since you're a girl XD

You dick loving gays... drooling all over one another.. awkward! 0:)

Oh, and you members that are in my harem - all of this is a no no.. NO TOUCHING!

But i have to escape now and then to drool over my other crushes, Though i still have a big thing for you krista ;) still want you as my wife :D

But i have to escape now and then to drool over my other crushes, Though i still have a big thing for you krista ;) still want you as my wife :D

Yep, I'll still be your sugar-momma Jensen. :wub:

as long as it's not Billy, but if it is, i'm willing to fight for him Posted Image or we could do roshambo but i think you'd win since you're a girl XD

Don't worry... you're safe. Although I do, of course have a crush on Billy... who wouldn't? As well as at least... hmmm... twenty others... and yes Lugh OF COURSE you are one of them :)... he isn't THE crush who's making my knees go weak at the moment so you're safe. :)

• Site Moderator

You guys are forgetting some people- Martin? S.T.E.V.E.N.? Tator Tot? Razor? Nicholas James? Narcidius?

They may not know some of these people since some have been here for a while.

Now if I was younger, I'd be after one of those listed as he is one handsome young man. I've seen a picture of him.