Reveal your crush on G.A=]

:wub:

mine's...ummm, i don't know. it's this one kid, and he's really cool but his name escapes me. is it jimmy? timmy? tony? alfredo? cool whip?

OH i remember. It's BILLY(or is it fred...) :P

there are others but i plead the 5th, i've already found the perfect one. =)

Billy is in demand! Multisome? :P

Okay... I have a new crush *blush* Not that I am letting go of my other ones... I mean love is love and crush is crush... but I am feeling kind of squishy and giggly and flirty and bashful at the moment... going gooey whenever I see someone's. name... so that's a crush right? Well... either that or something I ate today was bad :) And NO WAY am I going to tell you who it is.

Actually I was thinking after I posted last time... if we are talking normal crushes, rather than total make a fool of yourself crush... there really aren't that many people on here that I don't have a crush on. You just have to see what a tart I am in chat to realise that.

Okay... I have a new crush *blush* Not that I am letting go of my other ones... I mean love is love and crush is crush... but I am feeling kind of squishy and giggly and flirty and bashful at the moment... going gooey whenever I see someone's. name... so that's a crush right? Well... either that or something I ate today was bad :) And NO WAY am I going to tell you who it is.

Actually I was thinking after I posted last time... if we are talking normal crushes, rather than total make a fool of yourself crush... there really aren't that many people on here that I don't have a crush on. You just have to see what a tart I am in chat to realise that.

Ok forget about the crush, who would be the first from GA that you would take back with you to the Vag Cave?

What a question to ask a lady...what?... Oh... oh right... I'm not a lady so that's okay then. Hmmmm.... how could I choose? I don't think would be fair to choose... so all those interested form an orderly queue and I'll get to you all by the end of the week :PPosted Image

Of course I have my own particular views as to who I would like to be at the head of the queue... and if they were then I might not actually get to the rest of you but I'd mean well :)

Since when do you have a vagcave, Cam? Its a mancave that no one will invite me into. That's why Lugh keeps sending my to my vagcave! :thumbdown:

Oh believe me, there is a vagcave, and it's a scary place to be taken to. Plus there are these witches that, well..... *shudders* It's a nightmare for any gay boy.

• Like 1

oh, well james I can do hard work around your house shirtless and oh markus Posted Image:wub:

but alot of people here wish so hard before they go to bed that they were with some people here

i can taste it

Don't you ever wish you were with someone? Trust me, the reality is better than the dream....

No1 claimed the Cutie boy JamieD!!!!! :D :D Other then that Mr. Greg is pretty fine.

I've had a few affairs with linxe and tiger already.....even snuggled with Tim the other day.

Me and Cia have had some cow pies between us too....thought everone should know that. :D

hehehhe!

No1 claimed the Cutie boy JamieD!!!!! :D :D Other then that Mr. Greg is pretty fine.

I've had a few affairs with linxe and tiger already.....even snuggled with Tim the other day.

Me and Cia have had some cow pies between us too....thought everone should know that. :D

hehehhe!

Sigh. I feel so neglected.