Teen Hornyness much?

At 18, does everything you look at have to be related to sex? Is sex on your mind, very very frequently? Well, apparently it is on mine. I was surfing through the graphjam and the just happened to reach this graph. I saw it and pretty much saw the word "Plowed" and atumatically assumed it was "chance of me getting plowed" and then looked at the bottom "1-3 inches" "3-6 inches"....12 or more".... well you get the point, and let's just say my mind started to wonder

:P Hehe,

funny-graphs-road-plowed.jpg

• Popular Searches
twilight facebook college music avatar beatles gay love sex cat school math rick astley girlfriend paradox girls work snow world of warcraft spanish disney girl harry potter pacman lost snuggie the beatles dora birthday pokemon up_button.png Looking for more about [term]?

haha let me start off by saying how funny this post was. i'm with jensenC because i didnt read it either and had the same connotation; how can you not see it at a glance, especially when at the top its like "absolutely" and at the bottom its "definitely not gonna happen". i feel like i'm an excessively horny person too. i've always wondered though if i wasn't still in the closet would i still be this horny...

I would think that the graph is reversed. 1-3 inches isn't going to plow anything bigger than a gerbil.

15" or more is crazy circus freak plowed and will be on those videos you see from Tijuana.

:lol:

When I read "plowed" and then for some reason read "inches" I thought it was about sex too. Then I read "road" and that was weird. I began wondering if plowing a road was slang for anal sex...

It's totally normal Cam and it gets worse (or is it better? lmaosmiley.gif ) with age. tongue.gif

I'm 23 and still think about it a lot. Hate to use cliches, but: boys will be boys...