How long can you last on a gay pirate ship

Seems like I would last a year too. And what a year that would be... actually I'd probably get bored if they were all gay... although I suppose I could watch. And trying to convery a couple would be a challenge to keep my on my toes :)

I got one year ...

Like Nephy I might get bored if they were all gay and unwilling to play. Its interesting that I got one year and some of the guys got less...What does that say about me?

Edited by Amelia

three months!

oh man XD

There's hope for me then :)

Hehe... the link show's error... does that mean you didn't even make it onto the ship :P

badge_c.jpg ">My link

Say What??? WooHoo! LMAO! Bring it on Baby!!!

What's wrong with you guys? Can't you answer the questions correctly? tongue.gif

I'll serve under you any day :)

badge_1m.jpg

I fail T_T

Yay... more hope :)

One year. I'm going to spend it with Jensen! :great: :chris:

LOL yay that will be a fun filled year :D

badge_c.jpg ">My link

Say What??? WooHoo! LMAO! Bring it on Baby!!!

What's wrong with you guys? Can't you answer the questions correctly? :P

LOL that is so funny, must mean that you are more dominant than any of us lot, :D i think a women captain on a gay pirate ship would be awesome, i imagine you would enjoy making us do things 0:)

LOL yay that will be a fun filled year :D

LOL that is so funny, must mean that you are more dominant than any of us lot, :D i think a women captain on a gay pirate ship would be awesome, i imagine you would enjoy making us do things 0:)

I'll get the camera and Video ready along with the whips and chains, and ... well, toys, toys, toys!! (Unless Mark's there too, I'd command him to be my boitoy) :devil: