Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Happy Birthday Mark!

Well Happy Birthday Mark.

And i want to thank you, because your stories have really helped me, and i dont think you get the credit you deserve. Your stories are so life affirming, they have inspired me to change my own life. The fact that you provide these stories for free is wonderful... because you are easily good enough to be published. When i get impatient for new chapters, i always try to remember that i am taking from you more than i give.

So many happy returns to you. I hope your special day is everything you want it to be

Two Birthday Threads! Now that is special. Thanks Paya, and thanks to all of you for posting such nice birthday thoughts (he types, sounding like a grandma).

Well Happy Birthday Mark.

And i want to thank you, because your stories have really helped me, and i dont think you get the credit you deserve. Your stories are so life affirming, they have inspired me to change my own life. The fact that you provide these stories for free is wonderful... because you are easily good enough to be published. When i get impatient for new chapters, i always try to remember that i am taking from you more than i give.

So many happy returns to you. I hope your special day is everything you want it to be

Wow. Thanks. Publishing...not in my plans. But I'm really really glad you enjoyed/are enjoying the stories. That's what makes it fun to write.

I'll say it again. You're a punk.

f**k you.tongue.gif

Happy Birthday, ya big toothy feline!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

I hope you have a great day, and don't get into too much trouble.. :devil:

How is that possible, to have a great day and not get into trouble? blink.gifAt least it's not if you're me.tongue.gif

happybirthday.gif

That'd be Happy Birthday in Chinese. Hope you celebrated by being with loved ones and doing things you love.

Well now that is cool. How do you pronounce it?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..