How will civilization come to an end?

End of Mankind  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What will most likely cause civilization to end?

• The sun will conk out.
    • A meteorite (or another celestial body) will smash into the Earth.
    • Cosmic radiation.
    • A killer virus, bacteria, or paresite.
    • Tectonic plate movements and megatsunamis.
    • Climate change or global warming.
    • Ice Age or global cooling.
    • Ecological disaster (where the food/water/space can't sustain the population).
    • Super volcanic erruptions.
    • War and nuclear destruction.
    • Artificial intelligence or rogue robots.
    • Aliens come and destroy or enslave us.
    • Divine intervention (four horsemen, angels and devils, etc.)
  2. 2. What is likely the REAL cause of the end of civilication?

• Everyone becomes zombies and starts nom nom nom'ing each other.
    • Justin Bieber becomes president.

Inspired by the zombie threat, I've decided to make a post asking what people think will most likely cause the end of civilization (by end of civilization I don't necessarily mean all human beings dying but perhaps the vast majority).

For fun, I added a second question with... different choices.

Well in Eureka they say solar flares are every 11 years

So that must be just after Dec 21, 2012

Question how much have they been flaring and how bad - all we need is one blow and we're toast

Justin Beiber as president might not be as bad as all that. He looks like the little girls that North Korea's Dear Leader is so fond of.

While Kim So ILL is distracted fondling the Beiber, we could sneak in somebody from the SEALS or Delta force to put a cap in his crazy ass.

Bieber could mate with Zac Sprouse

Then you get something real dum and clumsy and blond

Took me awhile to figure out who Zac Sprouse is... lol

In the second question, why are both choices the same? 0:)

Wonder what a zombie bieber... omg, new word! Zombieber LOL

Justin Beiber as president might not be as bad as all that. He looks like the little girls that North Korea's Dear Leader is so fond of.

While Kim So ILL is distracted fondling the Beiber, we could sneak in somebody from the SEALS or Delta force to put a cap in his crazy ass.

Celebrities will rule the world by then and we'd all be clamoring to go to N.K.

i voted AI or rogue robots....because...i mean...COME ON!

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA = TROOTH!

Ooooh! I just watched the first episode of that (at least I think it was the first episode) where they blow up all the human cities in the twelve colonies... so cool (not the death part I mean). :D

Ooooh! I just watched the first episode of that (at least I think it was the first episode) where they blow up all the human cities in the twelve colonies... so cool (not the death part I mean). :D

EEEEEEE BSG!!! I've watched all 4 seaons... twice (some episodes 3 or 4 times :blink:), the miniseries twice, all the spin-offs (except the most recent one The Plan which i'm watching after exams!! :D) and all of Caprica (the sequel to BSG which is set way back in time).

I'm not sure you watched the first ep because "33" is set in space with the survivors running away from the Cylons on the colonial fleet. I don't remember them actually showing the 12 colonies blowing up. You probably watched the miniseries, which is set on the planets before the actual BSG re-imaged series. But that went for 3 hours, so i don't know if that's what you're talking about?

I'M NOT OBSESSED. I SWEAR IT! i just declare my undying love for battlestar galactica.

(sorry for the extreme off-topic-ness. I couldn't help myself :,()

EEEEEEE BSG!!! I've watched all 4 seaons... twice (some episodes 3 or 4 times :blink:), the miniseries twice, all the spin-offs (except the most recent one The Plan which i'm watching after exams!! :D) and all of Caprica (the sequel to BSG which is set way back in time).

I'm not sure you watched the first ep because "33" is set in space with the survivors running away from the Cylons on the colonial fleet. I don't remember them actually showing the 12 colonies blowing up. You probably watched the miniseries, which is set on the planets before the actual BSG re-imaged series. But that went for 3 hours, so i don't know if that's what you're talking about?

I'M NOT OBSESSED. I SWEAR IT! i just declare my undying love for battlestar galactica.

(sorry for the extreme off-topic-ness. I couldn't help myself :,()

Yeah, it was probably the miniseries. hehe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...