Thank You for the Fall anthology!

The Fall anthology, "No Going Back", is up!

Please join me in thanking Graeme, Steph, and Joe, for their work on the fall anthology!

Coordinating the anthology is a lot of work, and Graeme makes it look easy (it isn't, trust me on that!)

I'd also like to extend thanks to the editors and beta readers, and to the participating authors.

Thank you, one and all, for making this anthology possible.

• Site Administrator

I'd also like to thank C James and Joe. :2thumbs: C James helped out with the formatting when some real-life issues stopped me from having the time to do all of them myself, and he ended up formatting about half of them. Joe also helped out at the end with a couple of late hiccups with the posting (such as my not realising I had misspelt the word 'Kansas' :*)).

Finally, to all the authors, editors and beta-readers -- thank you! Without all of you there would be no anthology. :worship:

Well, on the one hand 'thanks' as an author.

On the other hand... Thank you, anthology team! I know full well that must be a lot of work, and you do not have enough help.

Perhaps I'll be able to assist you next time; give me a shout if so!

I'd also like to thank C James and Joe. :2thumbs: C James helped out with the formatting when some real-life issues stopped me from having the time to do all of them myself, and he ended up formatting about half of them. Joe also helped out at the end with a couple of late hiccups with the posting (such as my not realising I had misspelt the word 'Kansas' :*)).

Finally, to all the authors, editors and beta-readers -- thank you! Without all of you there would be no anthology. :worship:

Joe's always got my back. wub.gifThanks to all of you!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes indeed thanks to all involved.

Gods I just love this place. Awesome people, a great caring community and a sharing from all walks of life.

It just doesn't get any better than this.

Thanks Myr and all the folks who keep it running and open.

You're the best.