Which character do you have a crush on?

Which character from one of the many novels that you've read would you have a crush on?

Mine would be: Brian Breckenridge from Do over thumbsupsmileyanim.gif eeeeek

I love how Brian is always the pillar of strength for Davey Jones. He's handsome, supportive, and smart but not devious.

Edited by kevysk

oooo, this is fun!

JP from CAP by Mark Arbour

Mark from Tinnean's Mann of My Dreams is my absolute favorite though ;)

oh! and Ethan from Noel Blue's The Groupie.

and countless others ;)

Its a tie between Dennis from In The Fishbowl, not The Lo(n)g Way, and Nels from With Trust. I also have crushes on their significant others, Travis and Milo. They are the tie for second place.

Edited by Amelia
  • Like 1

Its a tie between Dennis from In The Fishbowl, not The Lo(n)g Way, and Nels from With Trust. I also have crushes on their significant others, Travis and Milo. They are the tie for second place.

If I were young again it would be Taylor from The Ordinary Us and Hello Stupid.

• Like 1

Dennis from In the Fishbowl. He's the first bad guy turned good guy I liked, and the "get out of my closet" line always makes me smile.

My God, I was on my way to bed and now I have to go read at least that passage before I can sleep. Thanks.

Jude Landon, from Dom's "Ordinary Us" :wub:

Ditto. Jude's been my favourite ever since I first started reading Dom's stories. I've never been so eager for a new chapter since TOU was still being written.Those were the days, Dom posting regularly...

Owen from The Lo(n)g Way. He's always been my fav. Tall, thin, blond spiky hair, a little needy/neurotic. Perfect!

Actually, even insecure, aggressive Owen from In the Fish Bowl was hot too.

Silly Vic, didn't you notice the total hottie dating Owen?

I'm gonna say Dennis from In The Fishbowl even though I don't really know why. I just like him :wub:

Also JP from Chronicles Of An Academic Predator (even I still haven't read it all yet.)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm glad noone said Brad, from, Mark's, Melenium and the other preditor stories, he's the coolest, then there's, Luke, desert droppings, Tylor peel as well. But I'll stick to brad, he's never borring and I'm sure I'll enjoy the ride.

• Like 1

Rory from Desert Dropping. A shorter guy with a swimmer's build and an angular face sounds kind of my speed. Not sure how short he'd remain of course, if both of his parent's were tall. I like his voice-cameo in "Hello Stupid" too, suprised though I was that he was still with Seth.

Rory (Norick) from (Dom Luka's) Desert Dropping. A shorter guy with a swimmer's build and an angular face sounds kind of my speed. Not sure how short he'd remain of course, if both of his parent's were tall. I like his voice-cameo in "Hello Stupid" too, suprised though I was that he was still with Seth.

This. I was attracted to Rory from the very first chapter. There are so many issues in his life that I'm surprised that he doesn't have an I-pod full of emo music permanently attached to his ear.

My kinda guy. specool.gif