Whats The First Story You Ever Read On GA?

TetRefine

Well this is somewhat of a loaded question. I had read "The Castaway Hotel" from Bill W's Rainbow Youth Connection over at Nifty before I even knew this wonderful website even existed. But since I didn't read it here, I guess it doesn't really count.

The first story I read here at GA was of course, Dom Luka's Desert Dropping (hey, I'm from Arizona and I saw the state flag). Fell in love with it immediately. There are so many similarities between Rory Norick's life and my own, so it was almost like I was part of the story. Maybe Dom knew me in some other lifetime?

Something by Dom Luca. I think it was Desert Dropping, but it might have been The Ordinary Us.

• Like 1

Well this is somewhat of a loaded question. I had read "The Castaway Hotel" from Bill W's Rainbow Youth Connection over at Nifty before I even knew this wonderful website even existed. But since I didn't read it here, I guess it doesn't really count.

I guess that happen to me a different times ... as google directed me from nifty to gayauthors before I realize there is more stories to the root of this website ... there wasn't anything obvious to me to go from bill w to gayauthors ... as in other hosted authors.

I had visited this site a long time back. I dont remember if I had read any of the stories then.

On my return a couple of months back, the first story I read was a very good one. I dont remember the title, its about a ghost train on a mountainous track. :-)

Desert Dropping : )

Me, too! Got the link from a friend and then I remember seeing a link to the GA forum and browsing from there. A few weeks later I made an account, and here I am! :2thumbs:

• 1 month later...

The absolute first was The Beard by dkstories. But it was really Desert Dropping by Dom that led me to this site and I'm never leaving with the increasing amount of great stories here!

:worship:

I honestly don't remember but I think it was Dom's "the Log Way"

OH, OH- I remember NOW!

It was Comicality's My Only Escape.

I read it on the Shack but didn't explore the rest of the site.

Comsies New Kid in School. That story led me to this site.

Ditto. I read his story while I was still in high school I think, and it helped me survive holding the secret of being gay. Though I still hold the secret today, I hold it rather with pride rather than shame like I did in those days. (Long story...)