National Man Day! June 15th, 2011!

This day is the day for all men to stand up and say, "Yes, I am a Man." And "Yes, I will step up and do manly things and whatever I want to do on this glorious day!"

Come, make history! Be a part of National Man Day. Take the world by the throat and tell them it's ok to watch Rocky movies all day. Tell them it's fine if you sit in your favorite chair and scratch yourself. Tell them it's normal to go shoot stuff or blow something up. Why? Because YOU ARE A MAN!!!

You aren't some nancy that likes to frolic in the fields, unless it's a field of mines and you have an AK47 and a hand full of grenades... Then you really are a man!

Yes on this day, men across the nation will be saying, "Screw you salad bar, with your salad and light dressings!" Men will step up and say, "I'll take that 20 oz steak, and yes, I'll eat it all. Because I'm a man!"

I'm not asking you to throw some sissy party, or to go buy a new power tie because you're a man. All I'm asking you to do is step up live this day like a man would. Blow something up, shoot some animal, punch your buddy in the face for no reason, be a good father, play football and literally knock someone's head off... Do something manly. Be a man like God intended you to be...

Take this day and celebrate your manhood!

Oh, and invite every man you know!

This is too funny and quite possibly the most awesome day of the year! :P:D

This is the day to......stand up and....want to do on this ...by the throat and tell them it's ok...if you sit in your favorite chair and.....shoot stuff....Because YOU ARE A MAN!!!.....men across the nation will be saying, "....yes, I'll eat it all!"

....All I'm asking you to do is....Blow some...buddy....for no reason,.....literally knock someone...Do....a man....and celebrate your manhood!

Oh I'll absolutely be celebrating wink.gif

• 2 months later...

This day is the day for all men to stand up and say, "Yes, I am a Man." And "Yes, I will step up and do manly things and whatever I want to do on this glorious day!"

Come, make history! Be a part of National Man Day. Take the world by the throat and tell them it's ok to watch Rocky movies all day. Tell them it's fine if you sit in your favorite chair and scratch yourself. Tell them it's normal to go shoot stuff or blow something up. Why? Because YOU ARE A MAN!!!

You aren't some nancy that likes to frolic in the fields, unless it's a field of mines and you have an AK47 and a hand full of grenades... Then you really are a man!

Yes on this day, men across the nation will be saying, "Screw you salad bar, with your salad and light dressings!" Men will step up and say, "I'll take that 20 oz steak, and yes, I'll eat it all. Because I'm a man!"

I'm not asking you to throw some sissy party, or to go buy a new power tie because you're a man. All I'm asking you to do is step up live this day like a man would. Blow something up, shoot some animal, punch your buddy in the face for no reason, be a good father, play football and literally knock someone's head off... Do something manly. Be a man like God intended you to be...

This is too funny and quite possibly the most awesome day of the year! :P:D

You know what also goes with Man Day... blue balls

;)

• Like 3

Be a man like God intended you to be...

I will GLADLY celebrate my manhood - and yours, and his....and his, oh, and his too!

I LOVE CELEBRATING a man's manhood!

...gee I know just exactly what I'd like to give each of you too...!

LINE FORMS TO THE RIGHT!

• 2 months later...

Okay so I guess I"m grilling outside. Now that takes care of the first part of Man Day, can I go with a Bruce Willis marathon for the movies, and well the celebrating part would have to wait till I find a bf. Sigh. Guess it won't be so manly. I'll invite my friends over and just relax instead.

***************************************************************************************************************

Make mine venison w/ a 7-spice rub, a side of mixed greens with pickled tabasco peppers, garlic pine nut bread, and a bottle of Wild Turkey. For dessert, since it's man's day, I'll have... a man.

And it's gonna be a Jett Li marathon over here.

Edited by eon

That depends entirely on how fabulous the man in question is.

OMG! This song used to unleash me! It had me doing cartwheels, backflips, and sliding spits under my dancer partner's legs. I went CRAZY for this song. Just sitting still, listening to it, I broke into a sweat!