Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Mark Arbour Needs Help!

"Mark Arbour Needs Help!"

Well that is a topic starter that could go in a lot of different directions right out the gate, but the help he needs in this instance is a bunch of new words or phrases to replace "tent" and "tenting" as in 'his khaki slacks were tenting as he looked hungrily at me".

I mean c'mon, tent and tenting have to be the most commonly used words in the CAP series other than "the" "and" and "is".

So everyone pitch in! Come up with words and phrases to replace tenting! :lmao:

• Like 1

Actually, the biggest challenge so far is finding a word for a masculine giggle besides "chuckling" (which I don't really like) and "snaugh", which annoys Adam Phillips. biggrin.gif I wonder what's worse: "snaugh" or "refudiate"?

Chortled, guffawed, sniggered, snorted, smirked, cracked up.......

• Like 1
So everyone pitch in! Come up with words and phrases to replace tenting!

"His junk in the trunk was expanding..." :thumbdown:

I wonder what's worse: "snaugh" or "refudiate"?

Well, since refudiate is now a word, according to Oxford, I am going with refudiate.

Wade was staring into Matt's eyes, attempting to refudiate his growing problem in his pants while giving his speech in front of the glbt club... :wacko::blink:

I have ALWAYS loved loved LOVED Mark's creation of the word "snaugh." It's original, and unique, descriptive, and of course it is reserved for Robbie (and others Hayes before him, but right now, Robbie... :)

Tented is a visual word. I suppose phrases such as "his hardness strained against his jeans" or some such thing or another might work from time to time, but 'tenting' really does convey a visual image with a minimum of words.

"His junk in the trunk was expanding..." :thumbdown:

Well, since refudiate is now a word, according to Oxford, I am going with refudiate.

Wade was staring into Matt's eyes, attempting to refudiate his growing problem in his pants while giving his speech in front of the glbt club... :wacko::blink:

isnt that repudiate? :o

I have ALWAYS loved loved LOVED Mark's creation of the word "snaugh." It's original, and unique, descriptive, and of course it is reserved for Robbie (and others Hayes before him, but right now, Robbie... :)

Tented is a visual word. I suppose phrases such as "his hardness strained against his jeans" or some such thing or another might work from time to time, but 'tenting' really does convey a visual image with a minimum of words.

Snaugh is definatly not his creation, maybe to you if you live with a smurf......but otherwise it's out there, snort/laugh. HILARIOUS in real life. I never can not laugh or smile when someone does it. "SNAUGH"

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..