The Movie: Is it Just me?

West Coast Dude

I haven't, but sice I've been trapped in a movieland tonight, I'd love to know the answer too!

Just watched Dream Boy and Soldier's Girl. And now starting Shank. Common factor with these: not comedies. I need to laugh soon...

Thanks I tried that site already but they won't accept my VISA for some reason :( I am going to call them next week and see if I can still rent it! Looks like a good movie. I have looked online to see if it's posted but can't find anything.

quote name='Quonus10' timestamp='1291499911' post='276616']

TLA has it and you can stream it if you have a pc, I don't believe streaming works on a Mac if I recall correctly. Here's a link.

Is it just me

Thanks I tried that site already but they won't accept my VISA for some reason :( I am going to call them next week and see if I can still rent it! Looks like a good movie. I have looked online to see if it's posted but can't find anything.

Sorry, but you didn't specify that you had tried some sites already, you just asked if anyone knew of a site. Figured you didn't know about TLA.

Good luck. Who knew sites in the US were so stupid that they don't want Canadian Money?? Last I check your currency was doing better than ours. LOL

Can you rent it from blockbuster online? Do you know?

Netflix or even blockbuster has it

Thanks for trying! Stupid Amazon eh? I am going to try and call TLA I really want to watch this movie! I mean a visa card is a visa card right?

Sorry, but you didn't specify that you had tried some sites already, you just asked if anyone knew of a site. Figured you didn't know about TLA.

Good luck. Who knew sites in the US were so stupid that they don't want Canadian Money?? Last I check your currency was doing better than ours. LOL

I don't mind paying a conversion rate to watch it. No clue about TLA. I want to watch it online. I am not out, so a DVD appearing in the mail could cause some problems, lol

Blockbuster

Perhaps if you search at your google you would get results in canada ... the risk of my results for you is a fee for american dollars exchange

I am not sure where TLA is? europe?

I don't mind paying a conversion rate to watch it. No clue about TLA. I want to watch it online. I am not out, so a DVD appearing in the mail could cause some problems, lol

I presume netflix is better because they have a good movie search engine ... Blockbuster didn't look so easy ... it just got google to their dvd

TLA is based in Philthydelphia.

I saw the movie in Palm Springs Film Festival and it was cute, a bit cheesy and not terribly original. There are a lot of other similar movies out there.

If you can stream it for $3.99, it is probably worth the effort.

I talked to TLA via online, and they said they are going to email me about why my Card wasn't accepted. They said it should be possible for me to watch it, no problem. It's their system not me or my card :)

I'll keep you posted! Thanks everyone for your help!

Blockbuster here doesn't carry gay/lesbian/etc movies. SO, if I were to watch any it would be using Netflix and the online Blockbuster rentals... I would just hate to though... I like to not be controlled by media in that way.. I like things easy. ;)

I don't rent movies all that often, if I want to see it bad enough I go and buy the movie..

I Did though, search Youtube and came up empty (although I don't condone the illegal streaming.. haha)

Just watched it online, TLA finally came through :) It was awesome.

Blockbuster here doesn't carry gay/lesbian/etc movies. SO, if I were to watch any it would be using Netflix and the online Blockbuster rentals... I would just hate to though... I like to not be controlled by media in that way.. I like things easy. ;)

I don't rent movies all that often, if I want to see it bad enough I go and buy the movie..

I Did though, search Youtube and came up empty (although I don't condone the illegal streaming.. haha)

Just watched it online, TLA finally came through :) It was awesome.

I hope so. I just netflixed it.

Yeah and you've got me just as obsessed with the bloody thing now. I am way too technophobic to even try and find it and download it but I've got the girls on it :)

Funny how that happens isn't it?

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen it, and it's not that bad. However, is it just me or is the main character really looking for trouble ? lol

I mean, wouldn't it have been a lot easier if he'd just called the guy as soon as he realized the misunderstanding ?

Granted, if he'd just done that, there wouldn't be a film to begin with. But come on, he's acting all nice and honest, but he's really not. lol

But seriously, it's a good movie, I recommend it !