Marzipan Posted February 20, 2011 Author Posted February 20, 2011 Somehow on a site full of queers, I find it hard to believe nobody is addicted to shopping ; ) I know, peeps are in total denial about that one!
thephoenix Posted February 23, 2011 Posted February 23, 2011 I know, peeps are in total denial about that one! Sorry, but no. I find shopping to be a chore, except for electronics when I have enough money.
Marzipan Posted February 23, 2011 Author Posted February 23, 2011 Sorry, but no. I find shopping to be a chore, except for electronics when I have enough money. I used to be addicted to shopping. I bought stuff to fill the void in me. Now, I hate going to shops, trying on new thigs etc. I only buy what I need and I have sold everything I bought at my manic shopping years. Things don't make me happy anymore. They make me sick.
bynm Posted February 24, 2011 Posted February 24, 2011 well i sorta have an addiction to food. which in all aspects is totally unhealthy, seeing as i have diabetes. but i've been trying to control my intake slowly.
Bumblebee Posted February 24, 2011 Posted February 24, 2011 well i sorta have an addiction to food. which in all aspects is totally unhealthy, seeing as i have diabetes. but i've been trying to control my intake slowly. hehe i forgot about this addiction.... i loooove food.... i like cooking it, eating it, smelling it, tasting it, buying it..... but i dont like eating it at the same time... go figure
J.T. Posted February 24, 2011 Posted February 24, 2011 I had to force myself from playing a few games because I was spending way too much time than I wanted to. It was for my own good...
Jwolf Posted February 24, 2011 Posted February 24, 2011 I'm addicted to drinking and texting... most often at the same time, which almost never ends well.
Breeze Posted March 8, 2011 Posted March 8, 2011 I've just discovered a new addiction for me. Its the 'Last Post Wins #14' thread in the games and humour section, lol.
blake_logan Posted March 14, 2011 Posted March 14, 2011 No coffee by 10:00 am and I'm in full withdrawal (whether I'm out of bed & awake or not) --- and it's got to be good coffee, not that stuff from the grocery
Freddyness Posted March 14, 2011 Posted March 14, 2011 MONSTER Energy, looking for a job, trying to sleep, internet, gameing, WORRIED ABOUT THE FUTURE, Reading once start a good book i can't stop & staying up all night
Cjay Posted March 14, 2011 Posted March 14, 2011 I'm addicted to basketball.. If I'm not playing and doing nothing, i'd rather spend my time watching NBA 2
Curti Posted March 16, 2011 Posted March 16, 2011 Somehow on a site full of queers, I find it hard to believe nobody is addicted to shopping; ) Oh first one to vote shopping right here! I am a total shop a holic and one day will be found in a shop-a-holic rehab class... although the class would go down something like this... Curti: Hi my names Curti and I'm a shop-a-holic Class: Hello Curti Curti: OMG! I love those shoes! Where did you get them? I have to buy myself a pair! (insert pants, shirts, jackets, hand bags, bracelets, necklaces, glasses, etc...)
Yuki Winchestor Posted March 24, 2011 Posted March 24, 2011 i have been addicted to yaoi (male-male) manga(japanese comics), anime for ages! Its just too good to resist. Favorites: 1) koisuru boukun (manga)2) ai no kusabi anime 3) future lovers(manga)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now