Do you have any addictions?

I'm addicted to...  

50 members have voted

1. 1. I'm addicted to...

Sorry, but no.

I find shopping to be a chore, except for electronics when I have enough money. :P

I used to be addicted to shopping. I bought stuff to fill the void in me. Now, I hate going to shops, trying on new thigs etc. I only buy what I need and I have sold everything I bought at my manic shopping years. Things don't make me happy anymore. They make me sick.

well i sorta have an addiction to food. which in all aspects is totally unhealthy, seeing as i have diabetes. but i've been trying to control my intake slowly.

hehe i forgot about this addiction.... i loooove food.... i like cooking it, eating it, smelling it, tasting it, buying it..... but i dont like eating it at the same time... go figure

• 2 weeks later...
Somehow on a site full of queers, I find it hard to believe nobody is addicted to shopping

; )

Oh first one to vote shopping right here! I am a total shop a holic and one day will be found in a shop-a-holic rehab class... although the class would go down something like this...

Curti: Hi my names Curti and I'm a shop-a-holic

Class: Hello Curti

Curti: OMG! I love those shoes! Where did you get them? I have to buy myself a pair! (insert pants, shirts, jackets, hand bags, bracelets, necklaces, glasses, etc...)