Song of the moment

I'm a big Mike Tompkins fan, but this song has been stuck in my mind for a couple of weeks now. Love it, and all his work.

This is a good cover. Most of the YouTube cover sort of miss the mark for me. The original song was only okay for me YMMV, so the magic is really the original Fun.'s music video. And this is the rare one that's different from the one he's cover and yet creative enough to make it worthy to compare it with the original. Very nice smile, this guy....

Ai Se Eu Te Pego, by Michel Telo. Its a Brazilian "pop-country" song that I first heard when I was in Buenos Aires. When this song came on in the clubs, every single person knew the words to it. :P Its really catchy.

• Like 2

Has to be one of my fav songs, and when I was a young man, John Rzeznik was a major crush! Posted Image Love this song, stunning choice Cyhort! Posted Image

Thanks ^_^ It was one of those songs that I always heard on the radio on the way to school but I never knew what it was called until I heard it on one of those "best songs of the 90's" videos on YouTube. And yeah, he is pretty hot, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I know its a bit last year, but there is just something about this tune that always manages to put me in a good mood. :)

I was burning a disc for a mate of mine today, and was listening to this as I was doing it. I figured it was worth shearing. :)