Song of the moment

• 2 weeks later...

Roman in Moscow - Nicki Minaj, I don't even know why I like it so much but it's just so catchy!

"Aint no muthaf*ckin bridge b*tch. Aint no muthaf*ckin hook. Aint no muthaf*ckin third muthaf*ckin verse!" - My fav line

I got:

"We Found Love" by Rihanna

"Take Care" Drake and Rihanna

"Girls Talkin Bout" by Mindless Behavior

Never thought any of those artist would make it to any list I'd like.

• 3 weeks later...

Obsessed with this song. One of Italy's most famous singers, he risked his career by coming out as gay at the height of his popularity (late 2010). Italy is notoriously homophobic, so it was expected that he'd see a substantial drop in sales and public support. But against all odds his new album is doing even better than the previous one. Posted Image

Edited by RobV

I haven't seen the movie yet, but when I heard Kavinsky had been used for the opening scene in Drive I had to check it out (on youtube, of course). I find it funny how popular the song is now that the movie used it, but here is the song stuck in my head at the moment:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...