Song of the moment

1 hour ago, BlindAmbition said:

Good choice! This puts me in Pride mood.  

Oh baby yes! This song defines how I felt when I first moved to the city. 😛

Another great gay anthem remixed.

"You could be so many people...if you take that breathe for freedom"

Edited by TetRefine
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

https://youtu.be/NR7_TbMIVnA

But I also listened to a song that keeps haunting me and I could not find it online, because I think it might be an underground song.  The lyrics goes something like "All I need is fifteen dollars a day.  Maybe I should be poor, just like I used to be."  Or something like that.  It was played on the same day of the above Beach Boy song, so I was wondering if the DJ for the Radio was feeling down that day.  Given I am sort of like protective type of guy, I wonder if I were there with the DJ that day, I might give a random kiss of kindness....  Not like I should be giving stranger a kiss unless I am really into him, but oh well....  Music does have weird power....

I never thought you could remix a Broadway musical into a thumping, club-power song, but apparently you can. Skip to 3:00 for it to actually really start. 

Edited by TetRefine
  • Like 1
  • Love 1