Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99 +4) Breakfast on the Farm

Breakfast on the Farm is up. Posted Image

We're still using Australian Maths for the chapter numbering, so this chapter AUD 69. However, if you're longing for a return to northern hemispheric math, just turn the chapter number upside down. Posted Image

For those wondering what happened in Sydney in the last chapter, and about some other incongruities - some from many chapters ago, regarding the drug-frame-plot - this chapter has the answers, and a lot of new info. Posted Image

Special thanks to Graeme for the photos in this one.

Well, I didn't see that coming at all. One bad guy down, but still quite a few to go.

It seems that Bridget really does think that Aries sank all those years ago. Wonder what she'd do if she realised that Kookaburra is Aries... And when will Trevor have reaoson to go snooping around the depths of Kookaburra and come across whatever it is.

What's Lisa's problem? Is she just being protective of Trevor?

Maybe it wasn't the case when the story is set, but there's a perfectly good bus service to Perth airport from the city centre or, at least, there was 18 months ago. He was lucky to get the taxi for $15 - it was about 3 times that when I was there, so I took the bus!

Wow, wow, wow, wow Posted Image

Who would've thought??

Well now, see, this is obviously where your whole life has gone tragically wrong.  This snappy scenario has been described many times in the forum and this particular scene was predicted in the ch96 thread (OK the victim was wrong, but that's a mere detail :)).  You're obviously getting out far too much, and living your own life.  If you'd only spend a bit more time studying the forum posts you would be fully prepared for The Goat's scenes of blood-spurting cruelty and avoid nasty surprises like this.

oh wow nice to see there was a change in Bridget plans ... but now we have to see what blasingstroke going to the three or more?

there is no backing out .. no way to know they will not look for ares ... sanchez ... still wants the head ... sounds to shakespear

I just love this story. It just keeps getting better and better. I'm really looking forward to Lisa and Joel meeting Trevor's mom, and to Lisa and Joel telling Trevor of his father's boyfriend!

I also can't wait to read about Bridget getting trussed up in her own web- it's gotta happen. And as for the assassin Mr. B, I trust he will be dumbfounded by his own failure.

Thanks CJ.

Well looks like Ms. High and Mighty finally made a rather large mistake in her arrogance. A high ranking narcotics officer with many contacts in that division of Florida law enforcement goes missing (even though he's a bad guy) and she doesn't think anyone will notice? She thinks she's untouchable...well isn't she in for a wake up call? I also don't care how powerful Sanchez thinks he is...he's still human a gunshot to the head will kill him just as dead as one of his lackeys.

Hmmm the flaw in Ms Bridget's plan would seem to be the next workday morning whne a member of the police force, a senior member of a high level squad at that, goes missing AND that the known "best friend" seems to be somewhat emotionless at the disaapearance...... I think this one act has strated the unravelling of Ms Bridget's life and empire. Just hope it all happens before Basingstoke does his thing......

glad the children made it to Australia without difficulty...... Hope none of them dies......

Posted Image ................Actually I thought it might happen, His 'meet' with Sanchez sealed his fate from being careless and greedy. Bridget had mentioned the farm before, the need for a new handbag was a clue George should have heeded. Edited by Benji
  • Site Administrator

Hmmm the flaw in Ms Bridget's plan would seem to be the next workday morning whne a member of the police force, a senior member of a high level squad at that, goes missing AND that the known "best friend" seems to be somewhat emotionless at the disaapearance...... I think this one act has strated the unravelling of Ms Bridget's life and empire. Just hope it all happens before Basingstoke does his thing......

glad the children made it to Australia without difficulty...... Hope none of them dies......

And Henry has the pictures of Sanchez leaving Bridget's place right after :unsure:

The point about Bridget's deceased friend stirring up some police interest is noted, however, I don't suspect that will be her undoing. I think CJ has something far more sinister in mind for her. (Just guessing, especially after the way he disposed of George!)

Henry is perhaps also in more danger than he realizes. (Again just speculating!)

Still don't see how the story will end in just a few more chapters...maybe just hoping?

Am I the only one who keeps re-reading George's death scene? That whole section was sublime. The dialogue, the gruesome description of his death, Bridget's reaction after killing him. It could be a short story on its own.

• Site Moderator

I'm curious as to how many, after reading the title of the chapter, thought we were heading to the Blakes?

About the only thing missing from this chapter was a high speed boat chase.

I'm curious as to how many, after reading the title of the chapter, thought we were heading to the Blakes?

About the only thing missing from this chapter was a high speed boat chase.

Posted Image ........... Not I, the Blakes had a ranch. not a farm! The only farm ever mentioned was that by Bridget.

Edited by Benji

Wow I am again sucked into the web. I was so disappointed not to see and alligator during all the time on my boat in FL. Then I did and would not like to see a herd of them close up and personal.. What a story in it's self. I had missed the clues to the luggage and so was surprized at that.

I am having a hard time facing the ending of this tale. I can imagine that CJ may be ready for a break or change of venue but it has been a fun ride for me. I would have loved some more sailing but can't imagine Trev is going to have much attraction to return to FL at this point. Lots to wrap up and more could be added but clearly CJ can take us to the farm quickly too. That would be the ultimate cliffhanger.. Pax

Wow I am again sucked into the web. I was so disappointed not to see and alligator during all the time on my boat in FL. Then I did and would not like to see a herd of them close up and personal.. What a story in it's self. I had missed the clues to the luggage and so was surprized at that.

I am having a hard time facing the ending of this tale. I can imagine that CJ may be ready for a break or change of venue but it has been a fun ride for me. I would have loved some more sailing but can't imagine Trev is going to have much attraction to return to FL at this point. Lots to wrap up and more could be added but clearly CJ can take us to the farm quickly too. That would be the ultimate cliffhanger.. Pax

Posted Image ........Rest ushered!!! Our Goat will end this saga with Trevor and Shane riding off into the sunrise, I'm 99.9% on that! Posted Image

And Henry has the pictures of Sanchez leaving Bridget's place right after Posted Image

Posted Image ...............Yep, George being missing and Henry's photos will have to raise some eyebrows in the law enforcement!

• Site Administrator

Posted Image ........Rest ushered!!! Our Goat will end this saga with Trevor and Shane riding off into the sunrise, I'm 99.9% on that! Posted Image

99.9.....that is less chapters than this story 0:)

Wow, thanks everyone!!! :)

I usually try to reply to all comments, but in this case, I'm very constrained in both time and spoiler limitations; there's not much I can say without letting many cats out of the bag, and getting ready for winter is putting huge demands on my time this week. :)

Great points raised... I can, sort of, address one issue, by mentioning that the title of the story is Circumnavigation. That means that something has to go around the world, though it might merely be Trevor's head if Basingstoke gets his way and ships it to the Bahamas. :) It could be Atlantis... or Trevor alone, or Trevor and Shane, etc.. but I have to hold true to the title.

Will I say how many chapters remain? Nope... not because I won't, but because I can't. Whatever I say will surely be wrong, because it's been proven, time and again, that I stink at chapter estimating. :) We're in the home stretch though... as George's little swim indicates; things are heating up a bit, and we might be in for some interesting times. :)

Bridget, as she said to George, does have plans to make use of his actions, but it remains to be seen if she can pull them off. Will Georges' absence be noticed? Not right away... he is often mentioned as working undercover, so if he vanishes for a couple of days, it's nothing unusual.

The next chapter title is Heading North.

BTW, one thing I have always wanted to do (but have always bungled the timing on) is have Christmas in a story coincide with Christmas for us. It looks like, at last, I'll be able to do it. I'll have to mangle the posting schedule a bit though, by posting chapter 105 two days early. Plan on it for Christmas Eve. :)

CJ :)

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..