[Cia] Why I love Cia's stories....

no I'm not being mean or evil...

I really want to know.

But PM it.

If you want to know why I'll answer you, but I'm not telling Cia.

Keep your responses to 100 words or less. You may quote her stories but I need to know WHICH story (chapter, etc)

and you must be willing to admit to your gushings.

• 1 month later...

I'm not ashamed to admit I like Cia's writing. Hell, I put her collection of prompts up for consideration. I like that her stories, whether prompts or full blown stories because they never go as you expect. She has more fun putting her characters through hell, but you come to expect it and enjoy it with her. She never takes the easy road and even if you suspect she has a pat character that you have read a dozen times before, beware she will introduce new wrinkles that you have never seen before. Whether it is her story, Figuring it Out dealing with the hardships of someone in a wheelchair, or Married to the Enemy showing how one given in marriage does more than just sow peace. She gives you a glimpse of humanity, humility, and forces you to go on the journey with the characters so your perceptions change as the those of her characters do. Who could ask for more?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Frankly speaking, I try to read her as little as possible. She has a gift with words, cant argue about that, but she does not elaborate past events. The characters she creates are real enough, but we do not get to know about their past thoroughly, and it leaves me disturbed.

• Site Administrator

Frankly speaking, I try to read her as little as possible. She has a gift with words, cant argue about that, but she does not elaborate past events. The characters she creates are real enough, but we do not get to know about their past thoroughly, and it leaves me disturbed.

Great feedback, involve more backstory. :)