New year's resolutions

What's gonna be new for you in 2012?

Are you finally gonna stop smoking? Drink less? Drink more? Eat Healthier? Or something good for the soul and maybe work some yoga in for stress and touch yourself more? Put more money in the piggy bank or actual bank? Wanna have more sex, be more cultured, read more?...learn to read? Wanna lose that belly? Wanna lose that extra half a person? Be a better person, donate for a good cause, bottom if you're a top, top if you're a girl, stop beating your kids, get out more and learn to ride a unicycle? Find a unicorn, climb the Effel tower and finish that 10,000 piece puzzel? Catch up on bills, get outta debt or looking up your long lost sibling?

There's so so much to do! Afterall this is allegedly our last year alive.

Can my resolution just be to outlive the apocalypse then? :P

Nah, actually I have a few goals already. I want to:

Learn to windsurf

Make and eat my own sushi

Go skydiving

and Complete a story and start another one

(I'm sure I'll think of more things.. but those are the ones I really want to accomplish in 2012.)

And hey, Y_B you didn't tell us yours! :D

Stop smoking.

Try sushi.

Write more.

Not be slutty.

Not be a drunken mess.

A few of these ive already accomplished. A few...not so much.

Ive never been a resolutions kind of a guy, but Ive been thinking about these things for a while.

I don’t have any resolutions, but I do have some big plans for 2012 since 2011 was such a freaking bust! We are already planning our vacation since the vacation got forfeited last year. Also participating in the 24 hour LeMons race, if all goes well we are going to try for 2 races this year.

Hope everyone has a wonderful 2012! :D

Actually, bulking up is a big one for me. Other than that:

Paying down my debt

Possibly moving out

Live to 12/22/12

Attend a Bachmann or Perry 2012 event

Visit Tehran

Try to get Anthony Weiner to send me a picture

See Amy Winehouse in concert

Punch Casey Anthony

Find a man who knows how to use it

A very doable list.

• Like 1

I suppose that this will probably be a popular one but I plan to meet my weight loss goals this year, before my 24th birthday if possible. I also plan on fitting up a better schedule for my writing, i want to be able to post more frequently. I also want to trying and deepen my spiritual practices as well.

I suppose that this will probably be a popular one but I plan to meet my weight loss goals this year, before my 24th birthday if possible. I also plan on fitting up a better schedule for my writing, i want to be able to post more frequently. I also want to trying and deepen my spiritual practices as well.

Posted Image ............ Hmmmm, I hope to regain my weight went from 165 to 120 back to 155 and now down to 115, it has been a very bad year for me, hopefully 2012 will be better. When I was 24 I was 175 at 5-11, and just out of the Marines, coupled with the fact that I was a gymnast all thru high school. I never ever encountered a problem of gaining weight, truth be told, today I can only eat maybe a have of a sandwich like today I stopped at Carls Jr. and was only able to consume half of the Dante Fe chicken sandwich. I can attribute my lack of lack of diet to nerves, 3 years ago I was forced to retire making less then half of my salary, yes I HAD one of those over priced homes and after spending all of my 401K on medication for the disabled wife and mortgage, I went under. I quit drinking coffee over two tears ago because I could not stop shaking in the morning, I fought and I fought and I fought............ but I lost in the end. Not sure if I'll see the end of the new year, I'm pretty damn sure I will not see my wife survive it either. I have a plan if she dies before me, and it will benefit a lot of people I hold dear to me for at least ten years.

Guest Kristen Wolf

Travel places for no reason. Some things are goods for the body, some for the mind, but Zen driving is good for the soul.