The Super Bowl!

TetRefine

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Want To Win?

• Patriots
    • Giants
    • I Hate Both
    • I Don't Care

So, America's greatest single game is almost upon us. Its a rematch of 2007 and the (almost) undefeated Patriots season. So, will it be a whiney, wimpy Eli and the evil Giants winning again? Or will the good 'ol boys of New England revenge that Super Bowl loss and bring yet another championship to Boston? Posted Image

Edited by TetRefine

That matchup in February 2008 was on the NFL Network last night. Great game!

Eli was playing well late in this season and through the playoffs. Have to go with the Giants.

We'll see who whines. Posted Image

Brady doesn't need another ego boost but its hard to ignore what he's capable of. I'm not a huge fan of the Giants but I'm behind Manning this time around.

My vote? I'd rather watch hockey. Now that's a sport!

If I wanted to watch a brawl, I'd buy tickets to a fight. At least they don't allow cheap shots from behind. lol

My vote? I'd rather watch hockey. Now that's a sport!

We already won that, we don't want to be too cocky, people will hate us Bostonians :P

I vote the Pats to win, but I saw Eli's montages:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1201/eli.manning.rare.photos/content.1.html

plus he's not half bad shirtless:

Posted Image

Am I a traitor for thinking he's cute?

(Blue, you can bite me a new one for saying that, but can you honestly say that he's not at all attractive?)

Meh, I won't watch this game one anyway, I would prefer to go off and watch Australian football instead of this. Yes, I posted it on Facebook and got some inflammatory comments from Patriots fans... Oh well, the life of a Packers fan rolls on :P