HAPPY BIRTHDAY sat8997!

Happy 46th Birthday Sharon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a great day and a great year as you venture more closely to 50! :P

As a founding member of the now defunct and extinct 'Domaholic's Dark Side', we wish you well as you now have to identify yourself as being in your late 40s. :lol::lol:

Take Care,

Vic

Edited by naper_vic

Happy Birthday Sharon!!!

I hope you have a most wonderful Birthday and full of fun, happiness, gifts you actually love and a great time with your family and friends~!

Have a great year and many Happy Birthdays to come!!

Enjoy and then some! You deserve it!

Michael

Happy Birthday, Sharon!

... you now have to identify yourself as being in your late 40s. :lol::lol:

The secret formula is that old = age of current speaker + 10. Therefore, according to your profile, old = 47, and she is not old. :P

But just in case, here're some nice vitamins ;)product.jpg

Thanks, guys. I appreciate your thoughts. Well......at least most of them. B)

Jeez Vic, do you think you could have gotten the 46 any bigger?? Oh, and Michael, he actually got it right this time. I came home from work to a vase of roses. :wub:

Sharon

Thanks, guys. I appreciate your thoughts. Well......at least most of them. B)

Jeez Vic, do you think you could have gotten the 46 any bigger?? Oh, and Michael, he actually got it right this time. I came home from work to a vase of roses. :wub:

Sharon

Sharon...Yeah!!! Big Smiles...I am sooo Happy...(Does the Snoopy Happy Dance) that your Man got it right......Kudos to the Hubby:) As the Birthday Girl you deserve flowers and then some...and not just on your Birthday:)

I am sooo Happy that you had a Great Birthday!!!

Birthday Hugs sent your way:) and Hershey Kisses and yummy chocolates...and then some:)

I bet you even got a great birthday dinner too:)

Michael