Drop trou while urinating?

This question is for the guys only. Okay, I have worn all three kinds of underwear before, briefs, boxers, and boxer-briefs. And we all know that boxers have that "fly" in front, while the other two kinds really don't.

My question is, when you have to go, isn't it a bit easier to just drop trou and take care of business? Even when I wear boxers, it just seems to take too long to find my willy and guide it through that hole in the front. So I just drop 'em as if they were any other underwear.

How do other guys handle this situation? Is having that "fly' in boxer shorts just a waste of time?

I always use my fly. I hate walking into a bathroom and seeing some guy with his ass hanging out for everyone to see, makes me uncomfortable as hell. Plus I tend to think he probably isn't all that stable if he's practically naked in public. (No offense, I swear I'm not implying anything) If I'm wearing underwear that doesn't have a hole in the front I'll just go into a stall and pull them down a bit.

I've never dropped trou to use the facilities. If my undies are sans fly, I just pop lil Andy (well, maybe not so lil) over the elasticated waist.

When I was in secondary school there was a boy in my class who used to drop trou at the urinals (right down to his ankles).

• Like 1

Yeah, I guess I should have made the distinction between peeing at home and peeing at a public urinal. When at home, I will drop everything down to my knees. But at a public pisser, I will do what Andy does. The last thing I need to do is shock the Hell out of some 10 year old kid who needs to use the can at the same time I do. :o

Yeah, I guess I should have made the distinction between peeing at home and peeing at a public urinal. When at home, I will drop everything down to my knees. But at a public pisser, I will do what Andy does. The last thing I need to do is shock the Hell out of some 10 year old kid who needs to use the can at the same time I do. :o

Is it that huge?

Kermit is so big, I couldn't just take him out like that. It would scare the other guys. I'd have to use the fly. :)

Anya... I thought this thread was for guys only. When did you loose you million pound worth breasts and gain a big input device between your legs?...