Prince Harry Gone Wild

Fifty years ago or more, this would have happened anyway with all sorts of people in power - just without cell phones. Just saying.....

Is suddenly reminded of the King who relinquished his throne over among other things his marraige practices Edward the VIII i think it was...

and what are you saying they're still doing it... ever heard of the Bavarian Grove... lol.

And fifty or more years ago People in power got away with rape and murder... too though...

Las Vegas cashes in on Harry antics...

Naked Harry photos inspire a humorous Las Vegas ad campaign

Truth be told, only the money stays in Vegas. Posted Image

Now the poor guy will never live it down. Next thing will be his grandchildren finding the newspaper clippings of their grandfather nude in scrapbook that rests on the table by the hearth.

• Site Administrator

Why would you find it funny I would post this? I choked when I saw the naked pictures at the top of my morning news...

• Site Administrator

because it's perverted nonense and you're the site Administrator...

So.....We have the possibly future King having some fun and showing his bits and butt off to stranger. We have a site Administrator having fun bringing up a topic that is all in fun. :unsure: (Besides, he beat me to it 0:) )

Why can't we all have fun and leave it at that :)

So.....We have the possibly future King having some fun and showing his bits and butt off to stranger. We have a site Administrator having fun bringing up a topic that is all in fun. Posted Image (Besides, he beat me to it Posted Image )

Why can't we all have fun and leave it at that Posted Image

who say's I am not having fun...? :lol: I just find it funny (as in laughing funny) that the site Admin was the person who showed it...

Though the likelyhood of him being the future king is about 1 out of 3 so far... and quite possibly less likely now...

i got it almost right they are saying Prince Harry of Whales

he's now associated with "FREE WILLY!!"

which was true a few years back with the tabloids catch William showing his doggie

there's word of more photos of prince Hairy whaling around

Well, he has a future in playgirl magazines covers :P

Myr is still a gay guy, beneath his admin hat; we all need to be reminded of that from time to time.

Well, he has a future in playgirl magazines covers Posted Image

Myr is still a gay guy, beneath his admin hat; we all need to be reminded of that from time to time.

:lol::P I know, which is part of why I get a kick out of it... >_> I have an odd sense of humor...

You need to move to the big cities on the east coast, we'll bend you right :o:P

Anyone know if TMZ is getting sued by the UK for exposing Prince Harry?

Ehm, a) Prince Harry exposed himself; b ) the UK doesn't sue ppl for such things, that's left to individuals; c) while I don't agree with the selling or publishing of these pictures, cos they're really not that interesting (although I acknowledge (and sympathise with ;) ) the puppy panting on your part :D ), nobody forced him to take his clothes off in a public place, so he bears a massive part in the responsibility, and; d) as any good publicist will tell you, ignoring it will make it go away a whole lot faster than suing for it. :)