Prince Harry Gone Wild

• Site Administrator

Oh my!

I'm not going to link to the article because it would violate the rules on naked pictures... but trust me, it won't be hard to find.

Prince Harry in the buff... go Bing It.

Goodness, look, he's got arms and legs just like the rest of us. Unlike some, though, he also has a personality and a life. Unlike the idiot that betrayed any implied trust. You Americanos have a good word for such people - douche bags :P

• Like 2

Goodness, look, he's got arms and legs just like the rest of us. Unlike some, though, he also has a personality and a life. Unlike the idiot that betrayed any implied trust. You Americanos have a good word for such people - douche bags Posted Image

Agreed. He is having fun now and could be the monarch one day, which is why he's having fun now.

Some of us enjoy boggling the royal jewels :D

He's a young guy, who picked up some girls and had fun playing private games. Why is that so scandalous?

Now if he picked up some boys, we would just be jealous not to be part of his group. :)

Am I the only one disappointed that there weren't...well...more picture?

Nope :)

I want to see the front too... For comparison :P Daniel radcliffe disappointed me after his expostion.

Okay, let me start of by saying I simply adore Prince Harry and I am waiting for him to make me his prince consort!:) until then, I agree he is young and needs to sow his seeds as they say, but at the same time he was born into a position that was not of his choosing, but nonetheless it is his. He is a Prince, and thus should act more like one... just saying.

Well W_L.. its okay to have private parties were your running around in your b-day suit... but at least have enough sense to make sure no one takes a picture,because you know it will be everywhere!

My dad use to always say... "watch out what you do, you never know who might be watching!

Prince or not, he's still a young man in his 20s. Let the guy have a little fun, and it's not as if it was a public display of indecency, but for sure, he coulda used a bit more of his head, the big one.

In any case, you go Harry, smash that bitch!

Edited by Y_B

Hmmm ... indeed, he is a Prince, and as such is just a commoner like the rest of us. How is a prince supposed to behave? Differently to us? More 'well behaved'? Seems like we like to get our kit off, but not so happy when he does it! Tsk tsk.

(Unless you're a panting puppy of course :P ) (Oh, and meeeee)

KILT this please!!

so is this is a post Olympic celebration with a Military conquest

did he at least pop out his toy he carried at the wedding

lol

Edited by hh5

Such a shame he's wasted on women Posted Image lol. Nice though b^_^

And randomness, but thanks for saying Bing it and not Google it. One day people will realize the superior search engine!!

Not really, we'll all become Google OS based cyborgs before Bing can even become a common term :D

I guess he's still wild.. if I'm to be Queen he's going to have to tone it down a bit.

If you are going to be Queen, Krista, I am going to tone it down a bit. lol

Poor guy just was having a little fun in his birthday suit. Being in the spotlight is not always fun.

I guess he's still wild.. if I'm to be Queen he's going to have to tone it down a bit.

Luckily for him he's currently on your side of the pond while She's on the other - hunting haggis in the Scottish Highlands :D

Such a shame he's wasted on women Posted Image lol. Nice though b^_^

And randomness, but thanks for saying Bing it and not Google it. One day people will realize the superior search engine!!

Was reading this. Got to the end of the first sentence. Thought to myself - I'll Like this, I think. Then there was that second line Posted Image

>_> i can say there was a time i had the hots for the Princes... and can safely say that I still think Harry is cute...

WHAT I find funny is that Myr posted it.....

and btw I wasn't that disapointed in young Mister Potter....