[DomLuka] TLW question

A fellow fan asked me the last name of Janie & Adam of TLW. I don't recall Dom ever putting in print what their last name was. Does anyone else know or am I just drawing a blank?

Vic

Edited by naper_vic
Whoa! Talk about service! I ask a question and Dom answers in 4 minutes. Thanks! :worship:

skips-away-gayly,

Vic

P.S. - OK, I usually say 'Take Care', but that doesn't sound gay enough

It would if you use your lisp. :D

Sharon

Yep. It's Janie Curt. I found my original TLW cast list:

Owen Dovan

Chris Dovan

Tony Dovan

Aiden Knightly

Nicky Davis

Adam Curt

Dan Pierce

Shane Conner

Janie Curt

Leo Sader

Ben Summers

Jake Morris

Ryan Sader

Anna Crossle

Dennis Gordon

Phil Clayton

Angie Sader

Lacy Chapman

Heather Denton

Karen Knightly

That was way too many Frikin people to keep track of.

Smiles, Dom

P.S. I can't believe you're calling Vic a 'bich' :blink:

Bich is latin for Generosity!

And, pardon my ignorance, but were Ryan and Leo in any way related? I'm pretty sure they weren't but now I'm curious, since I breezed through TLW on Nifty, and I'd rather lay down after getting up at 7:30 am and snowboarding all day than go through it again :funny: ....

Ryan and Leo were cousins......i cant believe you forgot that part :lol:

Its the poisonous gasses from your Pontiac

Or maybe it's been a year since I read that part :P

I know Dom. He's so mean to me. Maybe you can sanction him and prevent him from getting DD updates.

What?? I'm calling you generous! Aww I hurt Vic's feelings.... I'm sowwy :(

just for the record:

BICH

Usage: Vietnamese

Means "jade" in Vietnamese.

it also appears to be a fairly popular surname and at least three pronunciations I could find. Some say it is said like BIT, BIC, or BEEK.

from the south park site:

During the It's Easy Mm'kay part, Mr Garrison says "...bich is Latin for generosity". No it isn't, actually. Generosity in Latin is liberalitas, or else largitas.

Lugh (who is blue)

He was just making up a rhyme then. Mackey is an idiot anyways. It IS Mackey that sings it, too, not Garrison. Gosh, what do you guys watch South Park with? I'm just joking ^_^ ;; Sorry

He was just making up a rhyme then. Mackey is an idiot anyways. It IS Mackey that sings it, too, not Garrison. Gosh, what do you guys watch South Park with? I'm just joking ^_^ ;; Sorry

If you will notice there is a link attached to that... I don't know who sings it (as I don't watch south park) you can check them out for credibility.

Lugh (who is blue)

I've watched the movie several times. That song's pretty good, though not the best one in the movie, in my opinion. Here's an image of Mackey singing it to the children:

southpark2.jpg

See?

Edited by zhukant
Lol yeah. But hey, we all make mistakes. Right?

Even dom called Jase from DD Jude for two paragraphs :P

You mean Jude didn't talk to Rory???? All this time I thought he lived across town and was making a special guest appearence......hey, I wonder if Jude might be Lukes secret crush.......hmmmm....well, it doesn't matter anyway. Once Grandma Alice gives him her milkshake, whoever it is will be out of luck anyway