[DomLuka] DD Peoples

Well hello everyone, this is my first time posting a comment even though I've been around for awhile.)

Anyway, this is how I always imagine Rory (average height, slender body, and super cute...ummmm....but with less hair, I guess...but it was close enough for me) :wub:

I think that is an almost perfect Rory. :great: Very cute. Thats a good Rory. But I also think that it is a perfect hair amont/look for Rory.

Kurt

• 1 year later...

I met this guy the other week and the second I saw him I automatically though 'Seth!' I wish I could post a picture.. I'm now kinda going out with him him (I mean who could say not to Seth) but I feel weird posting a pic. Yes, I am now aware that this post was pointless.

O and I'm friends with a guy who is 100% Luke. I wish I didn't know these people so that I could post pictures without reservation...

Edited by writeincode
I met this guy the other week and the second I saw him I automatically though 'Seth!' I wish I could post a picture.. I'm now kinda going out with him him (I mean who could say not to Seth) but I feel weird posting a pic. Yes, I am now aware that this post was pointless.

O and I'm friends with a guy who is 100% Luke. I wish I didn't know these people so that I could post pictures without reservation...

You could always ask them

• 1 year later...

I always seem to have trouble trying to find a real person that looks like the character I have pictured in my mind. I finally found my Luke. Hayden Christensen from Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith. Lookind back at the previous posts, I can see Dom's Rory. I can't find a Seth. I pictured Seth as sort of plain, but at the same time, really hot. :devil:

• Like 1

hmm.... I guess for me, I usually see the characters in a characterish kind of way. I don't always see them the way that the author has in mind. Like, for Aaron, I see Sterling Knight

http://www.poptower.com/images/db/5362/450...ling-knight.jpg

because the way he acts on Sonny With A Chance is so much like the Aaron character in DD. But, I don't think he is really what Dom had in mind as far as looks go... he's blond with the some of the bluest eyes I have ever seen. Aaron had brown hair with natural highlights and brown eyes. The only similarity is the "small lips, shaped like a kiss". I know I should be trying to picture the character more in keeping with the way Dom wrote him, but this guy has the swagger and persona that I associate with Aaron and he is what first comes to mind.

With Luke and Rory... idk.... hard to really pin them down.