[DomLuka] DD Peoples

I tend to always place myself as the protagonist :ph34r::lol:

This is kinda how I picture Aaron:

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/4643/an...peakable6lu.jpg

Which is why I wish he could redeem himself =( lol.

I can't really see the other pictures posted as Rory/Luke/Aaron.. it's interesting to see how different people picture the same characters.

hello guys im new here...and i just want to say that i am a positive...positive domaholics!!! :chris:

for me this is RORY: Eddie: Luke: Seth and Jayson :

hello guys im new here...and i just want to say that i am a positive...positive domaholics!!! :chris:

I can totally see all those expecially the rory that is the best one yet i think

Hmmmm, Sean Hayes as Jase? :blink:

'JUST JASE!!!' I'm having a hard time seeing that one!

But welcome to GA & Domaholics!!! :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Hmmmm, Sean Hayes as Jase? :blink:

'JUST JASE!!!' I'm having a hard time seeing that one!

But welcome to GA & Domaholics!!! :2thumbs::2thumbs:

eeerrr...sorry Dom and to you guys...my mistake...its JASE :(

eeerrr...sorry Dom and to you guys...my mistake...its JASE :(

Hey Java!!! No Harm! I knew who you mean with Jayson :2thumbs::2thumbs:

My 'JUST JASE!' comment was in reference to Sean Hayes' Jack McFarland character on Will and Grace.

If you're a fan of the show (and I'm a HUGE one), Jack used to do his 'JUST JACK!' or 'JACK 2000!'

which was his one man show.

In my mind, Sean Hayes will always be 'JUST JACK' and I can't picture him being Jase. Plus, I think Dom describes Jase as having blond hair.

Anywhoooo, welcome to GA!!!!! And don't worry about the typo's. If I had a quarter for every typo I made, I'd have that Lexus IS350 by now :lmao: .

Take Care®,

Vic

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so these are the people I'm thinking of when I'm reading. My DD movie would not include that many actual actors. A few of my choices come from movies, but the rest are just random. I got carried away while choosing, so I ended up finding images for the main characters of most of Dom's stories. I'm sure that a few of these people will look familiar. Sorry if my images deviate from the story, but there are just some things that I refuse to accept. For me, Seth will always be a brunette. There were a few instances where I really couldn't decide between a few different people, so... yeah. Enjoy :P

This is only my second post, so go easy on me :unsure:

TLW

Aiden

Aiden1

Aiden2

Aiden3

Owen

Owen1

TOU

Quinn

Quinn1

Quinn2

Quinn3

Jude

Jude1

Jude2

DD

Luke

Luke1

Luke2

Luke3

Luke4

Aaron

Aaron1

Aaron2

Rory

Rory1

Rory2

Rory3

Seth

Seth1

Seth2

Seth3

WT

Nelson

Nelson1

Nelson2

Nelson3

Nelson4

Milo

Milo1

Milo2

Milo3

Milo4

Joe

Joe1

Joe2

Joe3

Caleb

Caleb1

Caleb2

Caleb3

Alright, so these are the people I'm thinking of when I'm reading. My DD movie would not include that many actual actors. A few of my choices come from movies, but the rest are just random. I got carried away while choosing, so I ended up finding images for the main characters of most of Dom's stories. I'm sure that a few of these people will look familiar. Sorry if my images deviate from the story, but there are just some things that I refuse to accept. For me, Seth will always be a brunette. There were a few instances where I really couldn't decide between a few different people, so... yeah. Enjoy :P

This is only my second post, so go easy on me :unsure:

TLW

Aiden

Aiden1

Aiden2

Aiden3

Owen

Owen1

TOU

Quinn

Quinn1

Quinn2

Quinn3

Jude

Jude1

Jude2

DD

Luke

Luke1

Luke2

Luke3

Luke4

Aaron

Aaron1

Aaron2

Rory

Rory1

Rory2

Rory3

Seth

Seth1

Seth2

Seth3

WT

Nelson

Nelson1

Nelson2

Nelson3

Nelson4

Milo

Milo1

Milo2

Milo3

Milo4

Joe

Joe1

Joe2

Joe3

Caleb

Caleb1

Caleb2

Caleb3

I like most of those

Guest slow360

this guy looks like a cute rory...though like dom says, it's kinda hard to picture rory, he's always evolving to something else. dunno (note: he took one of seth's hat)

Alright, so these are the people I'm thinking of when I'm reading.

I really liked your Aiden. I think it's his expression in the first and third pics.

Owen seems a bit too attractive (I guess I always imagined him as rougher/tougher looking).

Great set of people though.

I would have to say that in my mind, Vincent Kartheiser ("Crime + Punishment in Suburbia" , "Angel") would make an excellent Rory. He has just the right amount of teen angst for the part. This is how I personally imagine Rory: http://us.tv1.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/images...iser/angel2.jpg

This may be a weird one, but I imagine Eddie being played by Chris Meloni (Law & Order: SVU). Maybe he's a little to old? :/

As for the others, I can only imagine them as people I've known personally.

Good image of Eddie, I think that's pretty much what I had in mind as well, although I didn't think of Meloni.

I don't think that's what Rory looks like though... Not that I have a better image in my mind yet. Hmmm.

Here's my version of our favorite (and not so favorite) DD characters created in The Sims 2. These are just how I see the characters in my head, so not all details may be acurate.

Rory

=====

rory048eo.th.jpg

rory034iw.th.jpg

rory020zl.th.jpg

Luke

=====

luke040pb.th.jpg

luke014em.th.jpg

luke037zu.th.jpg

Seth

=====

seth3ud.th.jpg

Aaron

=====

aaron038ma.th.jpg

aaron010xb.th.jpg

aaron026cp.th.jpg

I have some more of the characters together as well. If you guys (and gals) like these let me know, I'll post more. :D

Edited by malediction
I really liked your Aiden. I think it's his expression in the first and third pics.

Owen seems a bit too attractive (I guess I always imagined him as rougher/tougher looking).

I thought the exact opposite; I always imainged Owen as really hot, and while the guy in the pic is decent, it doesn't do justice to what I'd thought ;) . Aiden on the other hand looks fitting, very similar to what I'd imagined, but I don't find the pics (nor my mental image of him), to be that attractive. Aiden just isn't really my "type", though definitely "attractive on the inside" :)

I like that as Rory too

me too

Here's my version of our favorite (and not so favorite) DD characters created in The Sims 2. These are just how I see the characters in my head, so not all details may be acurate.

Rory

=====

rory048eo.th.jpg

rory034iw.th.jpg

rory020zl.th.jpg

Luke

=====

luke040pb.th.jpg

luke014em.th.jpg

luke037zu.th.jpg

Seth

=====

seth3ud.th.jpg

Aaron

=====

aaron038ma.th.jpg

aaron010xb.th.jpg

aaron026cp.th.jpg

I have some more of the characters together as well. If you guys (and gals) like these let me know, I'll post more. :D

I love those pics Mal! Especially Luke! :whistle:

You're Aaron's really good too; he manages to look attractive in a dark, evil sort of way, which contrasts nicely with Luke's angelic/innocent sort of beauty.

Edited by AFriendlyFace

Mal:

I see that Rory with shorter hair.

Seth looks far too young.

Luke, pretty much.

Aaron, less cheek fat (higher cheekbones).

You got all of those kids under the same roof?? Jesus there's trouble... Yes, that kind of trouble! :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

Well hello everyone, this is my first time posting a comment even though I've been around for awhile.)

Anyway, this is how I always imagine Rory (average height, slender body, and super cute...ummmm....but with less hair, I guess...but it was close enough for me) :wub: