Name the Movie from the Quote

Posted Today, 03:31 AM

"If you want the ketchup, just say 'Please pass the ketchup', not 'Shoot me the plasma!'"

It sounds familiar, but I don't think it's a line I've heard recently.

Based on the plasma reference I think it's probably from a vampire film (maybe one of the many spoof films that have come out over the years), but I can't think of halfway sensible guess at the moment.

Edited by Andy78

It sounds familiar, but I don't think it's a line I've heard recently.

Based on the plasma reference I think it's probably from a vampire film (maybe one of the many spoof films that have come out over the years), but I can't think of halfway sensible guess at the moment.

I don't want to give away too many clues just yet but you're heading in the right direction Andy. It's an old(ish) movie and there is a "vampire" in it but he's not the main character.

My apologies to all. I thought that this was a quote from the movie Munster Go Home, but I've discovered that it's actually from the original TV series. 

Hangs head in shame and embarrassment   :facepalm:  :blushing:  :blushing:

:lol: Post a new quote then :):lol:

OK - and this is definitely from a movie   :gikkle: 

"Damn them... damn them all to hell!"

Planet of the Apes

But I am not sure if it was the 1968 origination or the 2001 remake.

Yep - Your turn T.   Sometimes I get the feeling you and I are the only ones playing.

Maybe we're too clever with our quotes?   :P 

This one should be a little easier (I think)

"Honey, what are you doing? These guys don't use doors."

Return of the Mummy?  Or maybe it was The Mummy Returns?  Two different movies, I know. I'll go with the latter 

The Mummy Returns 

You got it  - although I've never heard of Return of the Mummy

Off you go again 

Hmmm, I think it's one of the 'Die Hard', but I don't remember which. Or am I totally off?

yes a Die Hard.  T? Does he need to know which one or shall we let him pick the next on the partial?

Depends on how mean you want to be Kitt.   :gikkle:  :P   I'd give it to him 

Edited by TLM280249

That's too nice guys, but really let's wait for a 'die hard' movie expert to answer this correctly. It was just a spur of the moment post. Sorry to burst into a conversation of my elders. :P

Just for the record the quote is from the 2007 version "Live Free and Die Hard", I agree with TLM, Aditus should take take a turn, because I am only able to check in here periodicity and it wouldn't be fair for the players to have to wait long for a response, but that is up to Kitt.   :)