Name the Movie from the Quote

Why sadly?  Didn't you enjoy the film?  The Big Bus is one of my all time favorites, but then I have kind of a bizarre sense of humor.

Congratulations on correctly identifying the quote from a relatively obscure cult film.

Your turn now :boy:

Sadly No Slytherin.   Stars a wife and one of her husbands. :)

So then I'm thinking Cleopatra, with Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. Sounds like something a Queen or a Caesar (or a podga) might say :P

If you love this movie like I do, you'll definitely know this one

"My family? Oh, that's easy. "Stupid, worthless, no good, goddamned, free loading son-of-a-bitch! Retarded, big mouth, know-it-all asshole jerk!" "You forgot ugly, lazy, and disrespectful!" "Shut up, bitch! Go fix me a turkey pot pie!" "What about you, Dad?" "Fuck you!" "No, Dad, what about you?" "Fuck you!" "No, Dad, what about you?!" "Fuck you!"

• Like 1

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Right! And the quote is by Jeff Spicoli (played by Sean Penn).  :)

And S. Chief another film from my decade. Gosh, they just stopped writing good music and making good films after that.   :rolleyes: