GA has changed my life

I'm glad you are feeling better Scotty.

However- never forget that there are people out there that wish us ill.

Enjoy your life but remember to keep your eyes open and watch your back.

You're a very up person, aren't you? :P

:hug:

Scotty's from Manchester, though. Which is only modestly less gay-friendly than Sweden.

that's not true Manchester loves gays, we have the fringe festival and gay pride soon. Also the gay village is exploding with people every night if Manchester were less gay friendly the village wouldn't be so popular, Manchester is paradise for a young gay male like myself.

• Like 1

that's not true Manchester loves gays, we have the fringe festival and gay pride soon. Also the gay village is exploding with people every night if Manchester were less gay friendly the village wouldn't be so popular, Manchester is paradise for a young gay male like myself.

Glad for you laddie.

I can't overestimate what GA has done for me. I've been writing all my life but no one had ever read any of it until I came here. Since my first timid post, through the time I was terrified to put a story 'out there' to now, when I have published writing and somehow seem to have developed some kind of reputation ~(bad of course :) ) I've got so much out of the community and all the wonderful people on it. I just wish I had enough time to hang around as much as I used to. You're always on my mind though and I'm still here for everyone as much as I always was. (when I say here I mean here not there because I'm only there sometimes and I'm here all the time :P)

• Like 3

Thorn was agreeing with you. you are in fact, preaching to the converted.

also, i have Brighton. i get to live *near* the epicenter of we-love-gay-people and there are still bigots and homophobes...

That's what I meant. I was saying that Manchester is only slightly less gay-friendly than Sweden, which is the most gay-friendly country in the world if I'm not entirely mistaken. :)

Thorn was agreeing with you. you are in fact, preaching to the converted.

also, i have Brighton. i get to live *near* the epicenter of we-love-gay-people and there are still bigots and homophobes...

I still think Kemp Town should be renamed to Camp Town. :P

Sadly, there are bigots and homophobes everywhere, but it gets better every day, at least in our part of the world. I long for the day when no one honestly gives a shit anymore and we can all go home happy.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1