Pacu Fish loves munching on Swedish Nuts

hh5

Swedish Men Warned Against Testicle-Munching 'Pacu' Fish

swedish-men-warned-against-testicle-munc

A South American fish feared because of attacking testicles has been found in the southern coast leading experts to warn Swedish men not to take of their swimming trunks if going out for a swim.

The warning came last week after a Oresund Sound fisherman caught a 2.1 meter long pacu – a relative of piranha that is most usually swimming around the Amazon region.

The fish is known to have a habit of attacking the human testicles which made the freshwater fish “pacu” dubbed as “ball-cutter.” This fish can grow bigger than a piranha, reaching up to 25 kg (55 pounds) in weight and 0.9 m (3 feet).

Though found mostly in the South America’s Orinoco and Amazon basins, spotting have also been reported in a number of U.S. States and in Papua New Guinea where introduction of pacu fish is believed to boost fish stocks.

Swedish Men Warned Against Testicle-Munching 'Pacu' Fish

Though found mostly in the South America’s Orinoco and Amazon basins, spotting have also been reported in a number of U.S. States and in Papua New Guinea where introduction of pacu fish is believed to boost fish stocks.

So why are Swedish men warned?

And are these people totally deranged? Or militant feminists ...? :o:P

Is that the fish's idea of Swedish meatballs? 

I've seen pictures of the Pacu and they have what appear to be similar to human teeth.  That's one fish I don't want to see coming in my direction. 

• Like 2

Is that the fish's idea of Swedish meatballs? 

That's hilarious, Bill. Besides the laugh, it made me think of IKEA and I remembered that I have some items I want to pick up, how best to get there, what was a good time so as to avoid traffic and did I want to have lunch while there. I mean, seriously, what's all that have to do with Pacus?

(CNN) -- Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water, as the saying goes, male skinny-dippers in Scandinavia are being warned about a fish infamous for munching on testicles.
Yes, you read that right.
The Pacu, native to South America, was found by a fisherman in the Danish/Swedish strait of Oresund, according to experts at the Natural History Museum of Denmark.

The new jaws for Spielberg

Edited by hh5
  • Like 1

:lol: That's gonna be an interesting movie :P

Yep, it would have to be an all or mostly male cast, especially if the Pacu is only interested in testicles.  Can you imagine the shot as the fish narrows in on its target?  lol

• Like 2