[DomLuka] DD 31 (pre-release discussion)

Thought I'd beat everyone to the punch on this one before hitting the sack...

You know, this is the first thread I've ever made here, lmao.

edit *cleaning up after Mr. Knapp. Who in a fit of wisdom thought he was going to announce that Chapter 30 was out. Chapter 30 came out this past Saturday :blink::blink: . - Vic

Edited by naper_vic

I really hate to be a wet blanket (especially as I'm quite concerned about how being a wet blanket I got wet in the first place :blink: ), but uhhh Chapter 30 came out a few days ago and we've all had a chat about it already. I think you musta meant 31.

Don't worry though RK, I mean this IS your first time, can't expect to be perfect at it yet :P:boy:

I really hate to be a wet blanket (especially as I'm quite concerned about how being a wet blanket I got wet in the first place :blink: ), but uhhh Chapter 30 came out a few days ago and we've all had a chat about it already. I think you musta meant 31.

Don't worry though RK, I mean this IS your first time, can't expect to be perfect at it yet :P:boy:

LOL, Kevin, if you're having wet blanket problems, then I know JUST the meds that can fix it! Haha, I see it was corrected, so YAY! :2thumbs:

Rory's some fightin' bitch, eh? Hurray for Rory for fighting for your man! But as much as I hate to say it, I kinda feel bad for Aaron. I mean, everyone's turned against him. I guess he's probably brought it upon himself though. I just wish that he'd find some nice kid to settle down with.

Rory's some fightin' bitch, eh? Hurray for Rory for fighting for your man! But as much as I hate to say it, I kinda feel bad for Aaron. I mean, everyone's turned against him. I guess he's probably brought it upon himself though. I just wish that he'd find some nice kid to settle down with.

He has already......it's Luke, but Luke doesn't like him anymore. I think Aarons real reason for stepping to Rory like he did was to get closer to Luke (and to get a little bl*w j* B)

He has already......it's Luke, but Luke doesn't like him anymore. I think Aarons real reason for stepping to Rory like he did was to get closer to Luke (and to get a little bl*w j* B)

You know, before Aaron admitted that he liked Seth more, I always thought that Aaron went out with Rory to get closer to Luke as well.

There's a part of me that wants Aaron and Luke back together again. I know Aaron is bad, but I think that while they were going out, Luke brought out the better side of him. In the beginning, Rory noticed that Aaron never said anything bad about Luke. I think it would be so sweet if Aaron were to make some kind of sacrifice and win Luke back. Luke needs some lovin'.

I've been wondering about Aaron and Luke myself. I am a Luke/Rory supporter although I don't quite know how practical that is. Not giving up on that though. However, it would seem to make sence about Luke and his feelings for Aaron. Luke is maybe still smarting over having his feelings so easily hurt by Aaron, but to be honest I don't know if Aaron is redeemable for Luke. There is too much water under the bridge so to speak. Not only that but with Luke's support system in his family, I don't think they would let him go down that road again.

Aaron is not welcome near their property, and combined with what happened with Rory, I see Jase and Eddie locking Luke up before they allow him to get near Aaron again. Aaron's second chance to prove himself different and a changed man was dashed in his treatment of Rory.

I would think that it would take a miracle of huge proportions to see Aaron as anything but a catalyst for grief in regards to Rory and Luke and Seth. Hey they should start a club or something.

Looks like it's actually going to be a whole week before we get another DD chapter ...

Dom's most recent blog entry indicates that the chapter is imminent. So unless both Myr and Dom had simultaneous unrecoverable hard drive crashes, I'm not sure why you would say that. Is there any secret knowledge you'd like to share with the class, Buddha? :wacko:

Dom's most recent blog entry indicates that the chapter is imminent. So unless both Myr and Dom had simultaneous unrecoverable hard drive crashes, I'm not sure why you would say that. Is there any secret knowledge you'd like to share with the class, Buddha? :wacko:

That would only happen if the next chapter furthers this lunatic relationship between Rory and Seth. The universe would be trying to keep Dom from making a huge mistake. The next chapter will entail(or at least lead up to) the breakup of Seth and Rory. Seth can't compete with the fact that Rory lives with his soul mate.

The last chapter of DD was posted on January 28th, and it's current February 3rd (at least where I am in Taiwan), which makes it just about a week almost ... I have no inside knowledge, just counting on my fingers (I suck at math, btw), and Dom's own very recent blog which stated that he still hadn't finished with 31 yet.

I didn't mean we had another week for a DD chapter, I meant that it will have been at least a week between chapters this time, which is long considering before we were getting a chapter about every four days or so.

That would only happen if the next chapter furthers this lunatic relationship between Rory and Seth. The universe would be trying to keep Dom from making a huge mistake. The next chapter will entail(or at least lead up to) the breakup of Seth and Rory. Seth can't compete with the fact that Rory lives with his soul mate.

Too right! That's exactly what is going to happen.. I can feel it... lol

love your avvie by the way :2thumbs:

>snip, snip< Rory lives with his soul mate.

Which is why it won't ever work out. Let's just assume that Rory and Luke do hook up.....do you really think that Eddie and Jase are going to let them be a couple?? Will they still get to sleep downstairs together?? I doubt it. Besides that, Rory is too selfish to be a good bf for Luke. Unless Luke plans to train him right with a lot of control, and I cant see that happeneing, Rory won't be good enough to ever be with Luke.

Considering everything he's been through, I think Rory's "selfishness" is completely normal, and I think it's quite obvious how much he's grown over the summer. I don't see any reason why he couldn't be a good boyfriend to Luke (unless they're both total bottoms, which I suspect) ... and even if Jase and Eddie objected and made them sleep on different floors, it's not like there's much they could do to stop them seeing each other and f*cking their brains out if they wanted to be with (and in) each other that badly ... and Eddie and Jase aren't retarded, you need a certain level of intelligence to become a psychiatrist and a lawyer, so I think they'd come to grips with it ... not to mention that Rory and Luke are practically adults already anyway.

My prediction for the end of the story: (1) Rory will decide to stay in Arizona, while finally have his "inner sanctum" christened by Seth, (2) Aaron will get kicked out of his house by his parents, have nowhere to turn to except for Luke, Jase, and Eddie ... he'll turn over a new leaf, and Luke will end up sprawled out on the couch in the basement with Aaron giving him a good 'ol fashioned deep d*ckin', while Luke shreaks like a banshee in heat, and (4) Rory will end up calling Eddie "dad" (and getting his driver's license) ... THE END

:music:

Rory is Luke's secret love interest, you know why?

Luke has grown up admiring & looking up to Eddie. Eddie was the father he never had...strong, strapping, caring, & wise.

Luke knew that he could never 'date' Eddie (too old), too much like a parent... but deep down he's always wanted someone just like Eddie.

Then this summer, in walks Eddie's son!!! :2thumbs::2thumbs: Hello!!! Mini-Eddie, right around his age, cute, etc. And GAY!

Luke is just waiting to see if 1)Rory is going to stay permanently and 2)Rory has similar feelings for Luke.

I just hope things work out for them and hope that Rory pulls his head and any residual cactus needs out of his ass.

Take Care®,

Vic the Domaholic