Funny Old Advertisements That Would Be Banned Today

TetRefine

Barman??? Hmmm....Sounds like Batman finally hit the bottle

Hahah, that's the funniest thing I've seen in the last.... 5 mins! :lol: Robin's facials were just priceless :lmao:

Oh yeah, the barman thing - guess you call 'em barrr-tendurrrs :funny: :funny:

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 1

Anyway, I'm not so sure 19 would be banned today...check out this ad from 2011 French Vogue.

I remember this mild uproar about the ad as it was seen as being way too provocative for child models.

that might be one of the most disturbing images i've seen in a while. and i know my way around image boards...

that might be one of the most disturbing images i've seen in a while. and i know my way around image boards...

The "fashion industry" has form for serious antisocial behaviour - this, size zero, and not forgetting the catwalk horrors... :o:P

jpg2.jpg

The "fashion industry" has form for serious antisocial behaviour - this, size zero, and not forgetting the catwalk horrors... :o:P

jpg2.jpg

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

apologies for many smilies. i think this image needs them though